Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 537 2016 Championship Game
This is the first game I have ever played in that not a single kingdom gained control of a region on T3. And in the Championship game, no less! Stunning!

(12-30-2016, 04:23 AM)IMPERIAL_TARK Wrote: This is the first game I have ever played in that not a single kingdom gained control of a region on T3.  And in the Championship game, no less!  Stunning!

Interesting.  Wonder how strategies may have changed.  I hope the players in the Championship keep us informed of the things known to all players like regional control and enemy declarations.

Game went from no one having control on T3 to all regions controlled on T4 except Oakendell. The RD declared the GN enemy which explains why I'm not seeing the RD in Arcania. Wasted some orders preparing for him just in case he showed up but now it's up to the GN to make a stand against the brute Smile

Any concerns over enhancing this game to be Ready enabled? Read about the need for a couple of steel games to be converted here: http://kingdomsofarcania.net/forum/showt...9#pid43699

I am kind of ok with it.  I like having my games due on set days and would not like a moving turn due date that advances 12 hours every turn.  I will be willing to try it out but I am guessing if one day I get a turn at midnight on Friday, I probably will miss a Monday turn in if I am away on a weekend.

I mentioned above that the turn interval will be the 3.5 day average of the current schedule so if a turn was run on Friday at midnight, the next turn won't be due until Tues at noon.

I am fine with it

Works for me.

Good for me, seems like a long time to wait when there is no diplomacy.

I'm ok with it (Canticar)