Acererak PI         (ready ok)
Vball WA             (ready ok)
The Wise One IL  (ready ok)
Drogo SO
Atuan BL             (ready ok)
Dupont AT           (ready ok)
Tomag GN
Rogal AN            (ready ok)

Turn interval will be 3.5 days which is the average of current turn schedule.
I'm ok with it.
Yes, please go ahead.
-This Khal Drogo, it's said he has a hundred thousand men in his horde
This game has been changed to be Ready enabled so please ignore the due date on the first page of your kingdom turn report and instead go by the time/date that is displayed on the Ready Menu page. This is effective starting with the upcoming turn 7.
Let me know if the Ready Menu page doesn't convert the due date to your local timezone. The official time/date for turn 7: Thu Jan 12 2017 12:00 PM CST
(01-10-2017, 05:00 PM)unclemike Wrote: Let me know if the Ready Menu page doesn't convert the due date to your local timezone. The official time/date for turn 7: Thu Jan 12 2017 12:00 PM CST

Time is correct for PST according to your info. But is this supposed to be different from what time games normally process - which is 9am PST (12 EST)?

Also, can we have a new Valhalla stat - average time to complete orders? Smile
Yes, the due dates for ready enabled games will be a rolling date. So if the last person clicks ready at 10pm, it'll calculate 3.5 days or 5,040 minutes from that moment for the next turn. Some turns will be due on the weekend as a result. That's why you need to reference the due date on the Ready Menu page after you receive your turn. I thought this aspect may become troublesome for player who are used to a static due date but after playing in a few test games, you get used to the new rolling date format fairly quickly.
Another nice feature of the ready enabled game is that you get more turns for the money. Ry Vor hasn't increased the prices because of it so have fun while the gaming is cheap!