Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 538 Cutthroat (Forum Only; Turn Specific)
(DA)  Red Dragon has spoken so it must be turn four already!  As a child I thought a dragon would make a fine friend.  Lets see... I could point you too some pc's in several locations but of course they would be owned by others.  Anyone in the market for a plant called dragon bane?  It looks like gold but turns black when breathed upon.  It's not a favorite food of the flying beast, so we are told.

DA - The tenth season is upon us and alas, we are free to speak again.  Some rulers have just taken their second region while the powerful RD has taken a third.  Unless he is stopped this could be our last chance to speak before he rolls to victory.
What say you other Cutthroat rulers, NO, AM, BL?  RD this is your chance to gloat sir.

Wookie of the forest and swamps.

Yes, please do speak up. I was needing to decide who would be my last target. Currently, seems the DA wants to hold that coveted spot. But if others feel more strongly that they want the fire wrath brought down upon their PCs, by all means chime in!

(01-30-2017, 11:12 PM)IMPERIAL_TARK Wrote: Yes, please do speak up.  I was needing to decide who would be my last target.  Currently, seems the DA wants to hold that coveted spot.  But if others feel more strongly that they want the fire wrath brought down upon their PCs, by all means chime in!

The poor residents of the steppes and Synisvania are quaking in fear at the very thought of those scaly beast.  The bucket brigades are making ready and the water level is high in the sea of Drowning.  I've not fought dragons before.  Which end is it the fire comes from?

The Nomad has wandered the desert for 10 seasons. I bring greetings and bear no ill will to any that seek to do me no harm.
To the Red Dragon, my small presence into one of your realms is not an aggressive act, but rather one of archaeology as my most High Priestess has led my men to items of importance to our heritage.
To the Amazons, the presence of emissaries from my Noble Court were merely seeking the lost to guide in their spiritual endeavors. As such, those under you rule, I see as having no need of religious indoctrination from my orators.
If any of the rulers seek to deepen the ties between kingdoms, I am open to hearing your words. They will be presented to my council of Most High Order and the priestess advisers.

Greetings Nomad,
Should you decide that the Synvisvania and E. Steppes look like a good place to acquire, and make no aggressive acts towards me, then your lands are safe from me.
Red Death

(01-31-2017, 04:51 AM)IMPERIAL_TARK Wrote: Greetings Nomad,
  Should you decide that the Synvisvania and E. Steppes look like a good place to acquire, and make no aggressive acts towards me, then your lands are safe from me.
Red Death

(DA) - NO, don't be duped by the gilded tongued beast!  If you think you are safe playing a peaceful game you are sadly mistaken.  RD is one territory away from winning this joust and sending us all home losers.  He will take the easiest path for his fourth area and it really matters not which one of us it is.  It just could be you the sly one is headed for next.  We ALL need to stop him before it is too late.

Humble forest and swamp dweller.

(DA)  RD is getting active in the northeast.  All the orders he uses there are sure to leave gaps elsewhere to be exploited.  Fellow rulers unite against the dreaded RD before it is too late!  Regardless of what he does we have him outnumbered in orders 4-1.  You have two more days to speak in the forum then two turns of silence.  It could be over by then so speak now, post locations of targets.

Help may be at hand!

Consider that the DA will be taking the Talking Mountains from me this turn. Which means he will go to 3 regions, and I will go to 2 regions. So consider WHO exactly will the frontrunner be when the turns processes.... and WHO should you REALLY be attacking?!