Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Region 7 and you.
Region 7 always seems to be invaded but if the GN can survive, they can be a pain with all their casters.  Question I have, how good are the halflngs and can they survive and how?  Are they a kingdom on par with the Pirates in terms of agents?  Their military seems weak, and my guess is the TY or RD will come a calling, can they survive?  Just curious about this kingdom for I have never seen them played in a game I have been in yet.

-Rogal

The HA agents start extremely slow and they have no military or wizards. Their power comes from the vast wealth they can produce and the agents they can raise later, but they start with a 4 or 3 as their highest agent. Honestly I cannot see them performing in a silent/anon game. In a team game they can crush due to pushing income to teammates with agent and emissary support.

(11-23-2016, 04:42 PM)Atuan Wrote: The HA agents start extremely slow and they have no military or wizards.  Their power comes from the vast wealth they can produce and the agents they can raise later, but they start with a 4 or 3 as their highest agent.  Honestly I cannot see them performing in a silent/anon game.  In a team game they can crush due to pushing income to teammates with agent and emissary support.

Agreed. I would only play HA in a team game as well.

I haven't played Halfling yet but looks like you guys could be right. According to Valhalla, the Halfling is leading all other kingdoms in team games compared to the other formats:

All Kingdoms - Overall Pts
  Halfling (rank 9th)

All Kingdoms - Single Pts
  Halfling (rank 13th)

All Kingdoms - Team Pts
  Halfling (rank 1)

All Kingdoms - Special Pts
  Halfling (rank 17th)

All Kingdoms - Duel Pts
  Halfling (rank 4th)

Halflings recently received a new Power 3 wizard to their setup (already had one Power 3), and figure to locate the Ents on the January 1 adjustment.