Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
526 Alliance Game Ends
Victory by Team RD/IL/HA

Place Kingdom Player Results-19 Grand Total

1 HA Atuan 12,340 17,268
2 IL Tomag Ironfist 9,910 14,141
3 RD Jumpingfist 10,060 13,816
4 WA Devildog 8,860 12,900
5 UN DuPont 5,780 8,794
6 EL Damelon 4,400 7,575
7 CI Vball Michael 4,400 6,900
8 DE Imperial Tark 3,100 4,925
9 SA Netstrider 2,800 4,740
10 SO Canticar 1,700 2,950

Yeah, the winning team was awesome. We spent the whole game (SO EL CI) fighting with the UN SA WA. Sometimes I thought we were winning, sometimes it was them. But the team from the south rolled over the DE DA NO and then had an easy finish against two very tired and damaged teams. Well done.

(UN) Team games like this are usually very simple. Team A and B fight while Team C and D fight. Whichever finished off their opposing team first then steamrolls the others and that's what happened here. I believe we were in a stronger position than the SO/EL/CI team but we needed more time to put them away and we just didn't have it.

I think Warlords games are also very similar in that aspect, Dupont!

(11-02-2016, 08:11 PM)DuPont Wrote: (UN) Team games like this are usually very simple. Team A and B fight while Team C and D fight. Whichever finished off their opposing team first then steamrolls the others and that's what happened here. I believe we were in a stronger position than the SO/EL/CI team but we needed more time to put them away and we just didn't have it.

Of course, alleviating the restriction on communicating with other teams, led to the worse suspicion of 6 v 3, both for Alliance and Warlords. 

Sometimes in Alliance games, Team A and B fighting each other realize if they keep up their struggle, Team C is going to win, and by withdrawing signal their intentions to refocus.

(11-03-2016, 12:30 AM)Ry Vor Wrote:
(11-02-2016, 08:11 PM)DuPont Wrote: (UN) Team games like this are usually very simple. Team A and B fight while Team C and D fight. Whichever finished off their opposing team first then steamrolls the others and that's what happened here. I believe we were in a stronger position than the SO/EL/CI team but we needed more time to put them away and we just didn't have it.

Of course, alleviating the restriction on communicating with other teams, led to the worse suspicion of 6 v 3, both for Alliance and Warlords. 

Sometimes in Alliance games, Team A and B fighting each other realize if they keep up their struggle, Team C is going to win, and by withdrawing signal their intentions to refocus.

Oh, I am not recommending a change. And, honestly, in this case even with communication it would have been hard given the location of the kingdoms. But I didn't get any sense that the other team would have responded to a signal of peace from us, so figured we just had to play the game out.