Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 3rd Cycle Championship Rostering
I'm retorting gks comment. I know LD has more points as the NE.

i am curious would Atuan automatically be forced into PI/UN or would he randomly be chosen between the two he won the zone. Same for me and Vball.

For me I would prefer SO but really would not be heart broken with RD/TY

(09-28-2016, 03:09 AM)Jumpingfist Wrote: i am curious would Atuan automatically be forced into PI/UN or would he randomly be chosen between the two he won the zone.  Same for me and Vball.  

For me I would prefer SO but really would not be heart broken with RD/TY

Like JF, I would be content with either kingdom, but would prefer one over the other slightly.
Choice or random?

I am leaving the decisions to Diamond. 

However Dodgy  I suggest that if a player had top scores for three zones, he should pick first.  Then the ones for two zones on status points. 

Anyway, I really hope the kingdom selection is second to the players in the game. Obvi. 

Maybe this could be the Breakout game.  Where no one knows at the beginning who has what, but then, you can post on the forum.  It's just a shame not to have the Championship have chatter. 

Rick

(09-28-2016, 03:08 AM)Atuan Wrote: I'm retorting gks comment.  I know LD has more points as the NE.

Atuan, you are correct and that is why LD is listed as the primary and you ae listed as the alternate.

(09-28-2016, 03:04 AM)Atuan Wrote: I've won as the NE and PI

Sorry Atuan, no slight intended.  You have 2 wins but you were beaten out for the primary slot on the NE.

Congrats to Vball Michael for winning the 2016 Championship Game!

Game End Status Points

Place Kingdom    Player                Results-30  Grand Total

1     WA    Vball Michael             17,460      23,225
          2     PI      Acererak                   13,985      20,670
          3     DA     Canticar                    10,600      16,291
          4     RD     Son of Conan              8,600      14,315
          5     IL      The Wise One             8,600       14,250
          6     NE     Imperial Tark              7,720       13,155
          7     DU     Netstrider                  4,935        9,372
          8     BL      Atuan                        4,300        8,200

BTW, looks like Ry Vor will be eating his shoe: http://kingdomsofarcania.net/forum/showt...1#pid41611

(03-29-2017, 12:49 PM)unclemike Wrote: Congrats to Vball Michael for winning the 2016 Championship Game!

Game End Status Points

Place Kingdom    Player                Results-30  Grand Total

1     WA    Vball Michael             17,460      23,225
          2     PI      Acererak                   13,985      20,670
          3     DA     Canticar                    10,600      16,291
          4     RD     Son of Conan              8,600      14,315
          5     IL      The Wise One             8,600       14,250
          6     NE     Imperial Tark              7,720       13,155
          7     DU     Netstrider                  4,935        9,372
          8     BL      Atuan                        4,300        8,200

BTW, looks like Ry Vor will be eating his shoe: http://kingdomsofarcania.net/forum/showt...1#pid41611

That was a fun game. The Pirates are a great time. More to come in the wrap up thread but here's a summary of how I got 2nd place:

We hold the following emissaries captive:
      Rank              Name                  Kingdom         Area       Points

Princess          Abat                  Black Dragon     EA         180
      Prince            Aggrippa Amon         Druid            EA         180
      Prince            Darkonian             Red Dragon       EA         180
      Prince            Ghorajana             Black Dragon     EA         180
      Prince            Kysmar Grimtongue     Necromancer      EA         180
      Prince            Master Of Darkfire    Warlock          EA         180
      Prince            Zethantiria           Red Dragon       EA         180
      Duke              Redstar Dwarfkiller   Red Dragon       EA         160
      Duke              Vakillion             Red Dragon       EA         160
      Baron             AARDY                 Red Dragon       EA         120
      Baron             AHCHOO                Red Dragon       EA         120
      Baron             AYDY                  Red Dragon       EA         120
      Baron             Cathbad               Druid            EA         120
      Baron             Dornian               Druid            EA         120
      Baroness          Drew Emeraldcloak     Sorcerer         EA         120
      Baron             MKILLY                Warlock          EA         120
      Baron             Sigateous             Red Dragon       EA         120
      Governor          Blackjack             Necromancer      EA          80
      Governess         Erwin                 Druid            EA          80
      Governor          Voice Of The Sorcere  Sorcerer         EA          80
      Agent 12          Lookers On Point      Red Dragon       EA         180
      Agent 11          Betilleran            Black Dragon     EA         165
      Agent 11          Ophibian Slay         Necromancer      EA         165
      Agent 11          Swan                  Druid            EA         165
      Agent 1           Rivenhawk             Druid            EA          15
      Agent 1           YDARIS                Red Dragon       EA          15

[b]We possess the following artifacts:
[/b]

Short                                       Status Points

Full Name                         Name   Possessor                Type        Interim/Final

Bow of Heracles                   70839  3rd Pirates              Weapon         25 / 100

The Bow of Heracles adds 10% to the group's combat value and increases the chance

of killing enemy leaders and wizards. The risk of death for the possessor is

reduced and that leader has a greater chance of being promoted while using this

artifact. The Bow also aids the group while investigating unusual encounters (by

10 points). Since this relic is a magical weapon-classed artifact, if in the hands

of an agent, it will enable the agent to inflict lethal damage against an undead

leader (nazgul) or wizard (wraith/lich) when performing an assassination attempt.

Champion Stallions                40021  4th Pirates              Benevolent     25 / 100

The Champion Stallions provide a patrol +7 movement points in addition to any

other bonuses and +5 to morale of group in possession.

Crown of Anzu                     87119  King Laurens The Blade   King          100 / 400

The Crown of Anzu while in your ruler's possession will increase your kingdom's

influence by 2 levels.

Guardian Talisman                 80163  Agent Backlash           Wizard         50 / 200

Acts as a constant ward spell for the possessing emissary.

Horn of the Intrepid              44159  Town Of Rum Runner Bay   Benevolent     25 / 100

The Horn of the Intrepid is an artifact which will add 4,000 to the defense of the

population center it is located in.

Knowledge Totem                   54972  Count Gan Ning           Wizard         25 / 100

Provides L4 recon when in possession of a character or group (not pc).

Last Herd of Winged Stallions     78911  4th Pirates              Benevolent    100 / 400

Last Herd of Winged Stallions enable a division sized force (up to 5 brigades) the

power of flight. Any destination within 7 areas (except water) can be reached: use

Order #727, put group id in Column "A" and destination in Column "B". Groups with

flight are not affected by Earthquake, Flash Flood, or Wall of Flame spells and

gain a +20% bonus when attacking a popcenter (over defending walls). Flying groups

also gain +2 to their intercept range (max 5 radius) and receive a L1 recon of

their location.

Narsil, Flame of the West         55006  4th Pirates              Weapon        100 / 400

Narsil, Flame of the West adds 25% to the group's combat value and increases the

chance of killing enemy leaders and wizards. The risk of death for the possessor

is reduced and that leader has a greater chance of being promoted while using this

artifact. Narsil also aids the group while investigating unusual encounters (by 25

points). Since this relic is a magical weapon-classed artifact, if in the hands of

an agent, it will enable the agent to inflict lethal damage against an undead

leader (nazgul) or wizard (wraith/lich) when performing an assassination attempt.

Palantir Redjak                   87101  2nd Pirates              Covert         25 / 100

The Palantir Redjak allows a king to view an area as if a level 1 agent performed

a recon: use Order #972, put the short name in Column "A", area to be viewed in

Column "B".

Plow of the Prophet               55331  Town Of Rum Runner Bay   Benevolent     25 / 100

Plow of the Prophet will triple the food production of the population center it is

residing within.

Red Elk Mount                     92342  Agent Ambagehill         Benevolent     25 / 100

The Red Elk Mount provides an emissary a range of 11 on relocation (political or

agent), gives an agent a range of 10 on his missions.

Ring of Power                     43015  4th Pirates              Wizard        100 / 400

The Ring of Power is a magical artifact which will immediately raise the power of

the highest ranking wizard in the group and will act as magical protection for

him, greatly reducing the chance of being slain in combat by normal means or by

assassin. Magic Research (order #799), Rite of the Magi (order #800), Wraithform

(spell #870), and Transform to Lich (spell #871) may only be cast at the wizard's

natural level (not boosted by this artifact).

Ring of Protection                95502  King Laurens The Blade   Benevolent     25 / 100

A Ring of Protection will give it's wearer a 20% protection to assassination and a

50% protection to spells! This ring can be used effectively by emissaries only and

it's resistance to magic will affect possible positive spells as well.

Sword of Alvinitar                10128  2nd Pirates              Weapon         25 / 100

The Sword of Alvinitar adds 15% to the group's combat value and increases the

chance of killing enemy leaders and wizards. The risk of death for the possessor

is reduced and that leader has a greater chance of being promoted while using this

artifact. The Sword also aids the group while investigating unusual encounters (by

10 points). Since this relic is a magical weapon-classed artifact, if in the hands

of an agent, it will enable the agent to inflict lethal damage against an undead

Congrats to V-Ball and the podium.

What a disaster of a game Smile

First there was the debacle of an invasion against the NE. I could have sworn I saw some sign the WA was attacking as well, but I guess not. I was fighting (and loosing emmys) to the PI throughout the entire game. I would have been out of the game entirely if it hadn't been for a bungled order on the NE side that allowed me to decimate his main group.

I think my highest level wizard at the end of the game was a P4. My guess is that the WA sat back and built his wizards and then just crushed. That's probably a better strategy than recruiting like crazy and trying to invade the NE on T6. Lol.

Congrats again.

(03-29-2017, 02:43 PM)Netstrider Wrote: Congrats to V-Ball and the podium.

What a disaster of a game Smile

First there was the debacle of an invasion against the NE. I could have sworn I saw some sign the WA was attacking as well, but I guess not. I was fighting (and loosing emmys) to the PI throughout the entire game. I would have been out of the game entirely if it hadn't been for a bungled order on the NE side that allowed me to decimate his main group.

I think my highest level wizard at the end of the game was a P4. My guess is that the WA sat back and built his wizards and then just crushed. That's probably a better strategy than recruiting like crazy and trying to invade the NE on T6. Lol.

Congrats again.
Will do a write up later, but I did not develop much. Took regions 3 and 6 quickly then relaxed a bit. Only had like 4 power 7 and maybe 10 brigades total.