Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Forum Only Diplomacy
(12-07-2016, 11:41 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(12-07-2016, 12:55 AM)Devildog Wrote: GN-RA

I notice that a village that I had influenced in the Southern sands has rebelled and is a member of the Ranger kingdom. I have been taking a population center at a time to get to a level of control in Southern sands while still allowing you a substantial presence. Are we competing for control of the region?

(RA) - GN  That was a mistake on my part.  I have had several pc's rebell and moved to recover them.  I did not know that was you until it changed hands.  We certainly don't want to compete.  You may recall a couple of turns ago I asked in a post if you were satisfied with the split?  I knew I had more than 1/2 but you didn't reply.  I shall try to be more careful my friend.
If there is something I can do to make amends?  Maybe rebel a pc for you to take ?

(RA) I just looked back at turn 26 and I had three pc's rebel.  Did you do all three?  GN was mentioned on only one of them.

(NO) Here's some group data for SA.

1SA in Army Group size at KO - Warlord.

Opposite a significant force of mine at KI- in which he is hopelessly outclassed in magic:

3SA 2 5 KI NA NA
NA NA
NA NA

4SA 18 5 KI Grand Marshal Yor Darian (Power-3)
Marshal Kyr Shade NA
NA NA

KI 4th Sacred Order Golden Spear of Lerix 28024
KI 4th Sacred Order Palantir Crisnia 70126

(NO)

1st Ranger Army Group at WM- Warlord. Good target for agents as likely wizards as well.

RA Fanatic 8 Rex Trailer at PN

(12-07-2016, 11:47 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote:

I notice that a village that I had influenced in the Southern sands has rebelled and is a member of the Ranger kingdom. I have been taking a population center at a time to get to a level of control in Southern sands while still allowing you a substantial presence. Are we competing for control of the region?

(RA) - GN  That was a mistake on my part.  I have had several pc's rebell and moved to recover them.  I did not know that was you until it changed hands.  We certainly don't want to compete.  You may recall a couple of turns ago I asked in a post if you were satisfied with the split?  I knew I had more than 1/2 but you didn't reply.  I shall try to be more careful my friend.
If there is something I can do to make amends?  Maybe rebel a pc for you to take ?

(RA) I just looked back at turn 26 and I had three pc's rebel.  Did you do all three?  GN was mentioned on only one of them.
(NO) I rebelled all of them from both of you. I'm taking the Sands back. LONG LIVE THE FIGHTERS!

(12-08-2016, 04:13 AM)Acererak Wrote:
(12-07-2016, 11:47 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote:

(NO) I rebelled all of them from both of you. I'm taking the Sands back. LONG LIVE THE FIGHTERS!

Well said, Muad Dib.  the Mouse Shadow.  The One Foretold.

(DU) - The Lord of the Forest walks out from his Palace hidden in the tree tops of fair Oakendell, cheering can be heard throughout the realm. A young centaur runs up "Sir there is news from Torvale, they have declared their allegiance to you." The Lord nods and continues to move forward towards his people when a sprite approaches. "Lord, Amberland is under your wise rule as well." Behind the Lord walks his trusted adviser Atuan. "Lord it appears we will have peace and prosperity in Alamaze"

Thanks to all for an exciting and entertaining game. Congrats to the podium finishers.

Congratz Atuan, I would love to know how you nabbed the last 2 regions for I saw really no alerts from region 4 and 5.

(12-08-2016, 05:22 PM)Atuan Wrote: (DU) - The Lord of the Forest walks out from his Palace hidden in the tree tops of fair Oakendell, cheering can be heard throughout the realm.  A young centaur runs up "Sir there is news from Torvale, they have declared their allegiance to you."  The Lord nods and continues to move forward towards his people when a sprite approaches.  "Lord, Amberland is under your wise rule as well."  Behind the Lord walks his trusted adviser Atuan.  "Lord it appears we will have peace and prosperity in Alamaze"

Thanks to all for an exciting and entertaining game.  Congrats to the podium finishers.

Congradulations Atuan! and thanks everyone for a fun interesting game. I have learned a lot about orders and have learned that there is still a great deal to learn.

Rellgar

This is an impressive picture Ace. I was trying to get to it. 

NO  King           Khan Drogo            DI  Shark Reef  Awaiting further orders.
         NO  Baroness       Chani                 DI  Shark Reef  Awaiting further orders.
         NO  Baroness       Keli of Desmoon       DI  Shark Reef  Awaiting further orders.
         NO  Ambassadress   Ophelia Goldeyes      DI  Shark Reef  Awaiting further orders.
         NO  Fool           Jimidad Darkhorse     DI  Shark Reef  Has successfully entertained the court: influence up.
         NO  Fool           Kuut of Vanasheen     DI  Shark Reef  Awaiting further orders.
         NO  Fool           Quanitar Prexis       DI  Shark Reef  Awaiting further orders.
         NO  Fool           Windslicer of Myr     DI  Shark Reef  Awaiting further orders.
         NO  High Priestess Argentine             DI  Shark Reef  Awaiting further orders.
         NO  High Priestess Banshala              DI  Shark Reef  The High Priestess undertook the summoning of a lesser angel.
         NO  High Priestess Beatrice              DI  Shark Reef  The High Priestess undertook the summoning of a lesser angel.
         NO  High Priestess Deserex Storm         DI  Shark Reef  The High Priestess undertook the summoning of a lesser angel.
         NO  High Priestess Inshallah             DI  Shark Reef  The High Priestess undertook the summoning of a lesser angel.
         NO  High Priestess Sara Eveningstar      DI  Shark Reef  Awaiting further orders.
         NE  Prisoner       Prince Wearka Beartoe DI  Shark Reef  Awaiting further orders.
         NE  Prisoner       Prince Wyliak Chasmic DI  Shark Reef  Awaiting further orders.
         NE  Prisoner       Princess Xynia        DI  Shark Reef  Awaiting further orders.
         SO  Prisoner       Duke Sir Rikko Redbea DI  Shark Reef  Awaiting further orders.
         SO  Prisoner       Duke Yavo Of Serpent  DI  Shark Reef  Awaiting further orders.
         NE  Prisoner       Count Abanoman Crociu DI  Shark Reef  Awaiting further orders.
         GN  Prisoner       Baron Furgis Goldgut  DI  Shark Reef  Awaiting further orders.
         SA  Prisoner       Baron Gawain          DI  Shark Reef  Awaiting further orders.
         NE  Prisoner       Baron Kas Improno     DI  Shark Reef  Awaiting further orders.
         NE  Prisoner       Baron Phantos Darksky DI  Shark Reef  Awaiting further orders.
         NE  Prisoner       Governor Cyclobian    DI  Shark Reef  Awaiting further orders.
         SA  Prisoner       Governor Francis the  DI  Shark Reef  Awaiting further orders.
         RA  Prisoner       Governor Suomin Tithe DI  Shark Reef  Awaiting further orders.
         SA  Prisoner       Ambassador Sandros th DI  Shark Reef  Awaiting further orders.
         SO  Prisoner       Ambassador Tagarius S DI  Shark Reef  Awaiting further orders.
         NE  Prisoner       Agent 6 Dura Nightsta DI  Shark Reef  Awaiting further orders.
         NE  Prisoner       Fanatic 6 Watcher Com DI  Shark Reef  Awaiting further orders.
         TY  Prisoner       Agent 5 Scorpion      DI  Shark Reef  Awaiting further orders.
         RA  Prisoner       Fanatic 5 Matta Hairy DI  Shark Reef  Awaiting further orders.
         TY  Prisoner       Agent 4 Spider        DI  Shark Reef  Awaiting further orders.
         TY  Prisoner       Fanatic 4 Jasmic      DI  Shark Reef  Awaiting further orders.
         SA  Prisoner       Agent 3 Sword of Trut DI  Shark Reef  Awaiting further orders.
         NE  Prisoner       Agent 2 Xavier        DI  Shark Reef  Awaiting further orders.
         NE  Prisoner       Agent 1 Slipper       DI  Shark Reef  Awaiting further orders.

Reports of our Military engagements:

Battle between the 1st Necromancer army and the 5th Nomad army group in the plains of area
DK:

Necromancer Nomad

Commanders
Major General Zacheria Myst Warlord Shakar
Lord Commander Hannibal
Major General Isla the Viper

Wizards
None None

Brigades
2 Necromancer Veteran 3 Nomads Elite
2 Orcs Veteran 1 Rock Golems Regular
2 Northmen Regular 3 Zombies Veteran
1 Goblins Veteran 4 Zombies Regular
1 Goblins Regular 3 Zombies Green
1 Skeletons Elite 1 Great Bats Elite
1 Skeletons Elite
2 Skeletons Veteran

Combat Factors
Minor Attrition Renowned Leaders

Tactical Selection
Probing Attack Flanking Attack

Due to the ruthless nature of the Necromancer, the Nomad forces became weakened as they
succumbed to their fear. In the first hour of morning, with a shriek from hell from its
leader, the 1st Necromancer army advanced with grim resolution toward the advancing lines
of the 5th Nomad army group under Warlord Shakar. The 1st Necromancer group proudly led
the Necromancers. As the attackers advanced through the green fields, the first missiles
sang out.

- Archers -

The long range Necromancer recurved black bowed archers and the natural horse and foot
archers of the Nomad force initiated their attack. The Necromancer ranks caused light
casualties upon the Nomad ranks in return, the Nomad claimed noticable casualties to their
foes.

- Conclusion -

Major General Zacheria Myst saw that fortune was not with the Necromancer this day, and
signalled the retreat. The leaders of the Necromancer force managed the retreat fairly
well, all considered. Necromancer casualties were put at 23.38%. All Necromancer leaders
survived the battle. The toll of battle has lowered the group's morale. Nomad casualties
were put at 1.47%. All Nomad leaders survived the battle. The troops are anxious for more
victories: morale is up! Ravaging from hunger, the 5th Nomad zombies ate the corpses of
the dead from the battlefield and the force grew by 1 zombie brigades.

<> <> <>

Battle between the 5th Nomad army group and the 4th Necromancer full brigade in the plains
of area DK:

Nomad Necromancer

Commanders
Warlord Shakar Major General Nightstalker
Lord Commander Hannibal Centurion Feeder of Undead
Major General Isla the Viper

Wizards
None Power-7 Ghoul of Moria
Power-5 Ral Zan Kroy
Power-4 Maze

Brigades
3 Nomads Elite 2 Specters Veteran
1 Rock Golems Regular
3 Zombies Veteran
4 Zombies Regular
2 Zombies Green
1 Great Bats Elite

Combat Factors
Renowned Leaders High Attrition

Tactical Selection
Standard Battle Plan Probing Attack

The sight of so many Specters in the 4th Necromancer has caused fear among the ranks of
their enemy. Due to the ruthless nature of the Necromancer, the Nomad forces became
weakened as they succumbed to their fear. Early in the day, the wounded and fatiqued lines
of the 5th Nomad army group rushed to attack the advancing lines of the 4th Necromancer
full brigade commanded by Major General Nightstalker. As the attackers advanced through
the flat grasslands, the battle began.

- Archers -

Long range missilers from both sides joined the fray and fired their arrows. The Nomad
forces claimed appreciable losses upon the Necromancer forces in response, the Necromancer
dealt out light damage to their enemy.

- Conclusion -

Necromancer casualties had now exceeded acceptable levels in the judgement of Major
General Nightstalker so the order for retreat was sounded. Losses in retreat for the
Necromancer were negligible. Nomad casualties were put at 0.40%. All Nomad leaders
survived the battle. The troops are eager for more victories: morale is up! Necromancer
casualties were put at 25.46%. All Necromancer leaders survived the battle. All the
Necromancer wizards survived the fray. The toll of battle has diminished the group's
morale.

<> <> <>

Attack by the 5th Nomad army group on the Necromancer city of Viperhead, located
in area DK of Northern Mists:

It was already known that Viperhead allowed for reasonable defense with its 7' stone
wall and a number of parapets. Late in the afternoon, Warlord Shakar commanded his weary
and wounded from an earlier conflict 5th Nomad army group to begin the attack upon the
city. As the attackers crossed the high plains, the first missiles sang out. As the
attackers approached, defending missilers were ineffective against the superior invaders.
The Nomad lines claimed devastating casualties upon the city's wall defenders. In the
initial minutes of battle, defending missilers were able to still forever some small
percent of their antagonists. The Nomad forces inflicted tremendous losses upon the city's
wall defenders. Within a few hours, the city defenses were obliterated and an
unconditional surrender was offered. The Nomad banner now waves nobly in Viperhead! Nomad
casualties were put at 7.06%. All Nomad leaders survived the battle. Hannibal again
brought glory upon himself and has earned a promotion to Warlord. The troops are anxious
for further glory: morale is up! Ravaging from hunger, the 5th Nomad zombies ate the
corpses of the dead from the battlefield and the force grew by 2 zombie brigades.

The great Nomad can't seem to kill the death eater? Hope Viperhead was worth the troop cost. Thanks for saving me some troop costs! I will see you again soon.