Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Forum Only Diplomacy
(PI) See this is what makes this game fun, you can never be 100% sure what the future holds.  See my above post on the game outcome and I seem to not pick out one of the options.  Amberland fell, I never saw that one coming.  I wonder if some kingdoms should of taken the offer of the earlier Nomad surrender?  The Fremen are on the march and it would seem Padishah Emperor Shaddom IV will have to deal with Paul directly now.

(NO) The Ranger clearly has no plan because he just wasted 6 orders trying to escape from muy dungeons. Next turn he can use 7 since he hs one less fanatic to order.

Who took out my level 14 agent? I don't see anyone capable of it except the Pirate or Gnome. I thought he was well hidden so begrudgingly nice work whoever did it.

(12-05-2016, 05:37 PM)Atuan Wrote: (DU) - NO The Lord of the Forest stumbled upon a few locations we were expecting to not be owned by you.  Would you be open to us securing those in exchange for status points? We also note your group at KO moved somewhere else, as we have emissaries in a few locations we are hoping to confirm with you before you attack.

RA/SA/GN - While we were comfortable with peace, the Lord of the Forest sees the gang up on the Sand King as overkill and we intend to even the odds a bit.  It is unfortunate as I would have liked to see you 3 do well this game.  

Atuan - Senior Centaurian Scribe

(NO) Well met mighty friend! You are free to take what you need, I have been holding my own, and it doesn't look like any of your emmys will be at risk from my groups this turn. I see all due to my riders trait.

More later.

(PI) NO - It was not me but I would like to know what the agents name was.  Remember, I rarely kill.

(12-05-2016, 05:43 PM)Rogal Wrote: (PI) See this is what makes this game fun, you can never be 100% sure what the future holds.  See my above post on the game outcome and I seem to not pick out one of the options.  Amberland fell, I never saw that one coming.  I wonder if some kingdoms should of taken the offer of the earlier Nomad surrender?  The Fremen are on the march and it would seem Padishah Emperor Shaddom IV will have to deal with Paul directly now.

(NO) I offered fair terms- giving up my whole home region. They declined. On Arakkis it's desert power that matters. Now we have been reunited with our house atomics (in the form of the Druid). The SA/RA/GN know nothing of the Kwisatz Haderach.

(DU) - PI/NO it was not us, but we believe the agent was located in one of my PCs and his name ended in "tula".

(12-05-2016, 06:07 PM)Atuan Wrote: (DU) - PI/NO it was not us, but we believe the agent was located in one of my PCs and his name ended in "tula".

(NO) Correct. I'm not as sneaky as I thought.

(12-05-2016, 05:47 PM)Acererak Wrote:
(12-05-2016, 05:37 PM)Atuan Wrote: (DU) - NO The Lord of the Forest stumbled upon a few locations we were expecting to not be owned by you.  Would you be open to us securing those in exchange for status points? We also note your group at KO moved somewhere else, as we have emissaries in a few locations we are hoping to confirm with you before you attack.

RA/SA/GN - While we were comfortable with peace, the Lord of the Forest sees the gang up on the Sand King as overkill and we intend to even the odds a bit.  It is unfortunate as I would have liked to see you 3 do well this game.  

Atuan - Senior Centaurian Scribe

(NO) Well met mighty friend! You are free to take what you need, I have been holding my own, and it doesn't look like any of your emmys will be at risk from my groups this turn. I see all due to my riders trait.

More later.

(NO) Seems there is a countess - last two letters "er" that could get scooped up. I can skip attacking that place if u wish.

(DU) - NO assuming you see no other emissaries in that location, then we would prefer if you didnt attack it.

(12-05-2016, 05:43 PM)Acererak Wrote: (NO) The Ranger clearly has no plan because he just wasted 6 orders trying to escape from muy dungeons. Next turn he can use 7 since he hs one less fanatic to order.

Who took out my level 14 agent? I don't see anyone capable of it except the Pirate or Gnome. I thought he was well hidden so begrudgingly nice work whoever did it.

(RA) - NO, Tis true enough, Acererak, my plans are lacking in experience.  This is a hard game to learn in, with is being my first and forum only communications.  I would have been better off in a team game for my first effort, paired with someone more polished.  Alas, this was the only game available at the time.  Without all the NAPS it is likely I would not have lasted this long. 
If you care to suggest some other orders that don't require gold I'll be glad to try fewer escape orders next time.  Right or wrong, I learn a little every turn.

Wookie of the plains