Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Forum Only Diplomacy
(12-01-2016, 05:52 PM)Atuan Wrote:
(11-29-2016, 03:53 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: (RA) - DU, Gn, SA :
Lord of the forest, our last NAP extension, did it only run through turn 26?  If that is the case I would certainly like to extend it, maybe through the rest of the game?  How do you, SA, and Gn feel about that?

(DU) - RA The Lord of the Forest is unclear if you are offering us an extension or waiting for the rest of your group to agree.  We would be open to listening to offers from you or from your group.  Please realize the the Centaur has yule tide engagements he must attend to in other lands and as such will not be available much this weekend but will attempt to respond to yours or others request.

Atuan - Senior Centaurian Scribe

SA- I'm agreeable to extending a NAP with the Lord of the Forrest for as long as he desires, just confirm the duration.

Rellgar

(12-02-2016, 04:32 AM)RELLGAR Wrote:
(12-01-2016, 05:52 PM)Atuan Wrote:
(11-29-2016, 03:53 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: (RA) - DU, Gn, SA :
Lord of the forest, our last NAP extension, did it only run through turn 26?  If that is the case I would certainly like to extend it, maybe through the rest of the game?  How do you, SA, and Gn feel about that?

(DU) - RA The Lord of the Forest is unclear if you are offering us an extension or waiting for the rest of your group to agree.  We would be open to listening to offers from you or from your group.  Please realize the the Centaur has yule tide engagements he must attend to in other lands and as such will not be available much this weekend but will attempt to respond to yours or others request.

SA- I'm agreeable to extending a NAP with the Lord of the Forrest for as long as he desires, just confirm the duration.

Rellgar

I am fine with a NAP extension

(RA) to Lord of the Forest, you have the votes from all three of us. An offer of a nap for as long as you chose. I request to game end. We will not stand in the way of your path to victory.
Will there be popcorn at your victory celebration?

SA-" hello is this think working? Hello, is anyone there?"   "My Lord, let me get one of the gnome engineers to take a look at it" "Very well, get this working, We hope to hear from the Lord of the Forest soon on our NAP extension."

(PI) I think the message boards broke down due to an influx of NAP's getting too confusing and to over used?  To me it looks like everyone wants to go to turn 40?  If not who's NAP will get strained or destroyed to go for the win.  Perhaps all of the NAPers are going to just team up and fight the LI?  So whats it going to be; Turn 40, Yield region 2 and 10 to the DU or SA, Mega team vs the LI, or Someone gets backstabbed by a fellow NAPer, whats it going to be? Maybe there is an option I missed, so what are every ones thoughts on the future?

(12-04-2016, 06:16 PM)Rogal Wrote: (PI) I think the message boards broke down due to an influx of NAP's getting too confusing and to over used?  To me it looks like everyone wants to go to turn 40?  If not who's NAP will get strained or destroyed to go for the win.  Perhaps all of the NAPers are going to just team up and fight the LI?  So whats it going to be; Turn 40, Yield region 2 and 10 to the DU or SA, Mega team vs the LI, or Someone gets backstabbed by a fellow NAPer, whats it going to be? Maybe there is an option I missed, so what are every ones thoughts on the future?

(RA) PI,  Just speaking for myself, the Rangers are content with the way things are and have no wish to start any more wars. 

Wookie, the  Range Rider

Truthfully, I'm against NAP's lasting this long. It's ok at the beginning of the game to help some players but not this long. I say, have all agreements cancelled and everyone should be on their own until the end of the game. That would make for a more exciting and challenging finish then everyone just looking at each other...

(12-04-2016, 09:04 PM)unclemike Wrote: Truthfully, I'm against NAP's lasting this long. It's ok at the beginning of the game to help some players but not this long. I say, have all agreements cancelled and everyone should be on their own until the end of the game. That would make for a more exciting and challenging finish then everyone just looking at each other...

(NO) Speak for yourself. I've been fighting 4 kingdoms at once with no aid of any kind. Nomad Bane just lost his home region too I might point out. 

You want to fight? Attack the Ranger and Gnome. I can handle the NE and SA- have been all game.

(NO)

NO-DU: remember when I offered you my HC seat for 50k gold? Seems like a good deal in hindsight.

Can I have some gold? Seems like you have plenty. :-)

(DU) - NO The Lord of the Forest stumbled upon a few locations we were expecting to not be owned by you. Would you be open to us securing those in exchange for status points? We also note your group at KO moved somewhere else, as we have emissaries in a few locations we are hoping to confirm with you before you attack.

RA/SA/GN - While we were comfortable with peace, the Lord of the Forest sees the gang up on the Sand King as overkill and we intend to even the odds a bit. It is unfortunate as I would have liked to see you 3 do well this game.