Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Forum Only Diplomacy
(11-15-2016, 01:04 AM)Acererak Wrote: The [wall of fire] text says...

Yes but the text is misleading. I clarified it to avoid further confusion but the wall of fire mechanics has already been discussed at length on the forum. You can search for it if you wish but I won't go into it here...

(11-15-2016, 12:58 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(11-14-2016, 11:38 PM)RELLGAR Wrote: SA-RA Ranger friend, How is the war? Can I assist the in anything? Since you seem to have much to gain the way the Nomad speaks.
May I have that asset back in Torvale, if so please have it ready?

Rellgar

(RA) - SA All is well so far.  I should gain some real estate this turn.

SA- I know you will take real estate, how about I get that real estate in Torvale back and I'll not keep any in the sands? I may continue to harass and kill Nomad brigades though.

Rellgar

(PI)  DU You need to be more specific on your actions for there are 4 water pop centers in the region unless someone destroyed one. Start listing targets.

NO - I do not know what you want me to do this turn.  Start listing targets.

EVERYONE -  Empires bought protection some did not.  If Lords from any empire listed things I find interesting, who knows where my agents might look.  The more data, the more interest I get.  Artifacts, agents, emissaries, are all interesting to me.  War is here finally and every region is now involved.  Offering data is free and might yield you unknown results.  Now if you need more specific tasks done, that will cost ya and the attack will be known by all, but might be worth it.  start listing targets.

(DU) - PI The Lord of the Forest only knows of 2 which are owned by the DE. KX(Town), OR(Village). We assume there is a pop center at MV but the DE did not own it. We know of no other PC in the water in the steppes but should there be one, it is not controlled by the DE.

As to his Demon Princes.. I know he cannot protect them with agents. They are as follows:

Demon Prince Asmodeus AC
Demon Princess Bahgtru AF
Demon Prince Gargauth BH

Good Hunting

Atuan - Middling Centaurian Scribe

(PI) thanks DU, please post any other DE data for I can hit every region now.  I like lots of targets so opponents waste orders on defense but only I know who is the target.  For you DU since I get something out of the regions you control, wizards and liches are no problem for me as well.

Here's a fun fact, the Pirate troops are not the top shelf killers as lets say a red dragon brigade.  I saw a patrol a few turns back pass one of my living areas, I ask that empire, can you build an army still and can I buy access to it?

(11-15-2016, 01:12 AM)Acererak Wrote:
(11-14-2016, 11:33 PM)RELLGAR Wrote:
(11-14-2016, 05:31 PM)Devildog Wrote: GN

The Gnomes have always had a philosophy that other kingdoms do not need to earn our respect. It is freely given. Our disrespect has to be earned.

The Nomads inadvertently captured our baron. It should have been a simple thing to return him as agreed. It would have maintained the respect that the gnomes have for our neighbors. Instead they have reneged on their agreement and have done so in an insulting way. It may be that our small stature causes people to underestimate us. The gnomes have long memories. We don't forget a favor and we especially don't forget a sleight. Our decision to invade this turn was based on the disrespect shown us by the nomads and is independent of the Sacred Order's invasion. If the Nomad feels he has too many enemies then he needs to examine his own actions toward his neighbors.

SA-GN very well said my friend, did you go after that NO village on your northern border in Torvale? What did you move against in the Sands if you can say? I must not have been paying attention during our secret meeting. 

Rellgar
(NO) What I said was more along the lines of : "sign a longer NAP and I'll be glad to release him". You're actually telling me you wouldn't have jumped in if I released your Baron? Please. 

I'm examining my actions against my neighbors and here's what I came up with:

Neighbor to West: NAP through turn 20, forgave his early screw up on town trade and asked for nothing in return, stood down from SA on his request.
Neighbor to North: 20 turn NAP, haven't had a single disagreement
Neighbor in 1 (via dimension portal): Game long NAP and stood down.

What other actions against neighbors should I be examining? Makes no sense at all.

Like I said- enjoy the 4vs1, there's no honor in it and you guys will clearly win. But it isn't anything to be proud of.

GN - NO

If you had released my baron as agreed then we would not have had a quarrel. My agreement with RA and SA is a mutual defense alliance. I am under no obligation to join in attacks. Your response to my multiple requests has been nothing short of insulting and it is even more insulting that you use my emissary as a bargaining chip to negotiate with the Sacred Order. You have never bothered to initiate any type of agreement with the Gnome kingdom. Possibly because you erroneously thought that the Tyrant would make short work of us. Possibly you intended to invade all along. In any case, you have yourself to blame for our presence in the Southern Sands

The Gnomes have always had a philosophy that other kingdoms do not need to earn our respect. It is freely given. Our disrespect has to be earned.

The Nomads inadvertently captured our baron. It should have been a simple thing to return him as agreed. It would have maintained the respect that the gnomes have for our neighbors. Instead they have reneged on their agreement and have done so in an insulting way. It may be that our small stature causes people to underestimate us. The gnomes have long memories. We don't forget a favor and we especially don't forget a sleight. Our decision to invade this turn was based on the disrespect shown us by the nomads and is independent of the Sacred Order's invasion. If the Nomad feels he has too many enemies then he needs to examine his own actions toward his neighbors.

SA-GN very well said my friend, did you go after that NO village on your northern border in Torvale? What did you move against in the Sands if you can say? I must not have been paying attention during our secret meeting. 

Rellgar

I have a group at the village and one at Vanasheen.

I moved against western southern sands as they were closest.

(11-15-2016, 01:37 AM)unclemike Wrote:
(11-15-2016, 01:04 AM)Acererak Wrote: The [wall of fire] text says...

Yes but the text is misleading. I clarified it to avoid further confusion but the wall of fire mechanics has already been discussed at length on the forum. You can search for it if you wish but I won't go into it here...

SA- thanks, I understand fully and know there was no program errors on the battle, just errors by the order giver. Thanks for not going into greater details. 

Rellgar

(11-15-2016, 02:26 AM)Devildog Wrote:

Rellgar

This is wonderful news. Do you require further assistance with the 1NO? Or Vanasheen? If you could lower its defences by about 10k I could take it or siege it. 
Rellgar

(11-15-2016, 02:38 AM)RELLGAR Wrote:
(11-15-2016, 02:26 AM)Devildog Wrote:

Rellgar

This is wonderful news. Do you require further assistance with the 1NO? Or Vanasheen? If you could lower its defences by about 10k I could take it or siege it. 
Rellgar

I don't think the 1NO will be a threat to anyone after this turn.