Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Forum Only Diplomacy
NE > All

Just an informational message from the Mists Our friend the Nomad sits a Viperhead with 2 groups. 3 NO patrol with masked leaders? and P3 wizards Maz the firecast and Valir. Also, the 5 NO with Lord commander Shakar, Generals Bravos and Hannibal. In the 5 NO are also P6 Kaznar, P5 Tegis, and P3 Miri, plus 19 brigades.
As some NAPS end this turn, and all or most of his wizards in the North, well there's the hand writing for you Southern Kings.

(DU) - PI We understand and appreciated your situation. The Lord of the Forest will plan appropriately.

(11-08-2016, 01:45 AM)Atuan Wrote: (DU) - PI We understand and appreciated your situation.  The Lord of the Forest will plan appropriately.

SA> it appears the NE has given you many targets to practice on.

(11-07-2016, 07:10 PM)Atuan Wrote: (DU) - NO.  Greetings King of the Sand, the Lord of the Forest is interested in how we might go about working towards a common goal.  We also would like to see the release of our kinsman this turn and how we might facilitate that.

(DU) - SA/RA/GN - The Lord of the Forest has considered your proposals of peace and we would be agreeable to have peace through turn 26 to start.  While we have known peace with 2 of you the third party is new to us and we prefer to start slow on these things.  We would be happy to look at this again in 4 months time and see if this relation blooms.

Atuan - Middling Centaurian Scribe

SA> Let it be written that this is Done. We shall keep silent of your movements, good hunting to you.

Rellgar

(11-08-2016, 12:58 AM)Ohman the heartless Wrote: NE > All

Just an informational message from the Mists  Our friend the Nomad sits a Viperhead with 2 groups.  3 NO patrol with masked leaders? and P3 wizards Maz the firecast and Valir.  Also, the 5 NO with Lord commander Shakar, Generals Bravos and Hannibal.  In the 5 NO are also P6 Kaznar, P5 Tegis, and P3 Miri, plus 19 brigades.
As some NAPS end this turn, and all or most of his wizards in the North, well there's the hand writing for you Southern Kings.

(NO) Across from the mighty Nomad host is what's left of the NE and his pitiful forces. 11 brigades in the 2NE with a P7 and a P5. He did bring his Power 1 in the 4NE as well - thanks for making him easy to slay. Do the math. There's no way this ends well for you. 

As a sidebar, clearly you don't know what's in the Sands as it's far from unprotected - but no matter. Anyone who wants to come to the Sands in the upcoming Summer and face us in our preferred terrain is welcome to do so. I am prepared to defend against an assault from the Ranger and am watching him closely. 

NO-PI : I will tell you that I have you as one of the candidates you assassinated my agent a few turns back after the NE laid out the information. I can't prove it, and I let that go as I know you owed him from the beginning. However, if some harm is attempted against my forces that are hereby identified I will not be so restrained. I expect my credit of the two villages you were given freely some turns back to shield me, or am I mistaken? I do know where your major agent assets are in the Mists, and am watching.

(11-07-2016, 05:29 PM)RELLGAR Wrote: SA-NO Lord of the Sands, all has gone smoothly we appreciate the return of our agent. Go ahead and exchange with others next, we are content to wait for our other lowly servant. Please do tax those at the village for supporting such a vile King and my govener will take it over and cleanse it further. I'm not at all surprised at such behavior from the Necromancer. 

Rellgar

(NO) I'm sure he told you he was treated fairly. I'm not sure I'll have the order for taxing but I bet you can take it regardless.

(11-08-2016, 03:26 AM)Acererak Wrote:
(11-08-2016, 12:58 AM)Ohman the heartless Wrote: NE > All

Just an informational message from the Mists  Our friend the Nomad sits a Viperhead with 2 groups.  3 NO patrol with masked leaders? and P3 wizards Maz the firecast and Valir.  Also, the 5 NO with Lord commander Shakar, Generals Bravos and Hannibal.  In the 5 NO are also P6 Kaznar, P5 Tegis, and P3 Miri, plus 19 brigades.

(NO) Across from the mighty Nomad host is what's left of the NE and his pitiful forces. 11 brigades in the 2NE with a P7 and a P5. He did bring his Power 1 in the 4NE as well - thanks for making him easy to slay. Do the math. There's no way this ends well for you. 

As a sidebar, clearly you don't know what's in the Sands as it's far from unprotected - but no matter. Anyone who wants to come to the Sands in the upcoming Summer and face us in our preferred terrain is welcome to do so. I am prepared to defend against an assault from the Ranger and am watching him closely. 

NO-PI : I will tell you that I have you as one of the candidates you assassinated my agent a few turns back after the NE laid out the information. I can't prove it, and I let that go as I know you owed him from the beginning. However, if some harm is attempted against my forces that are hereby identified I will not be so restrained. I expect my credit of the two villages you were given freely some turns back to shield me, or am I mistaken? I do know where your major agent assets are in the Mists, and am watching.

GN
It will be interesting to see how the battle turns out. Will undispellable death magic be used? Will earthquakes shake the land? Will wizard killing tactics be used? Maybe a flame wall to counter the nomad flanking tactic? For once the Gnomes can watch from a safe distance rather than being embroiled in the fight.

(PI) To the NO I do not assassinate, I kidnap for VPs, killing an agent yields me nothing.

TY-ALL First of all, let me apologize for disengaging from this game. It was a combo of being extra busy but also I was sort of expecting more people to role play like was done in the first one and when I found I was the only one really doing it, I sort of felt like I was the only one dressed up in a costume at a party. No harm or foul, but I just felt a little silly.
So, yes, I never quit so I'm piddling around doing what I need to survive. But seriously guys, how many people have attacked me?

(PI) - TY How many people did you attack first?  To me multiple people going after one goes out the window once you keep hitting more and more players first and they attack back.