Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Forum Only Diplomacy
(DU) - NO The Lord of the Forest can wait a moon, feel free to return others you have been holding longer.  As to your proposal of friendship, we are open to it, but we remain concerned about the plans and promotions of the forked tongued one.

SA-DU Great Lord of the Forrest, I would ask that you wait on deciding any permanent treaties for at least a month. I will promote having a NAP for an extended time if not indefinite with myself and my 2 other mutual defence kingdom's. Let's secure the western half of Alamaze in relative peace. This would surely be of great benefit to all of us and let the most prosperous of us become supreme ruler of all of Alamaze.

Rellgar the Wise

SA>RA-GN my friends, what do you say of my proposal of a NAP with the Lord of the Forrest? Yeah for a limited duration, yeah for eternity or Nah? The three of us have allready had good relations with the DU thus far, so I vote Yeah for a permanent or limited NAP.

Rellgar

Permanent is fine worth me

(11-06-2016, 05:19 AM)RELLGAR Wrote: SA>RA-GN my friends, what do you say of my proposal of a NAP with the Lord of the Forrest? Yeah for a limited duration, yeah for eternity or Nah? The three of us have allready had good relations with the DU thus far, so I vote Yeah for a permanent or limited NAP.

Rellgar

(RA) - permanent is fine with me as well.

(11-04-2016, 11:49 PM)RELLGAR Wrote: SA-DU Great Lord of the Forrest, I would ask that you wait on deciding any permanent treaties for at least a month. I will promote having a NAP for an extended time if not indefinite with myself and my 2 other mutual defence kingdom's. Let's secure the western half of Alamaze in relative peace. This would surely be of great benefit to all of us and let the most prosperous of us become supreme ruler of all of Alamaze.

Rellgar the Wise

SA-DU Lord of the Forrest it is officially offered to you a NAP of our three Kingdom's for an amount of time of your choosing. 

Rellgar

The Tower of the Red Warlock

"My Liege, we have suffered a disaster in the campaign against the slithering ones.", reported the scribe-on-duty.

"I know," replied the Magus. "I see much that happens in the realm, and felt the life forces of our mages being snuffed out. But, alas, I did not foresee this terrible occurrence with enough clarity to prevent it from happening. Apparently, the shift in the behavior of magic that occurred just last month and was not well enough understood to comprehend the significance. Plus there was the total bad luck of teleporting into the one town where a veritable convention of slithering mages were gathered."

3LI 0 9 QZ NA Greeneyes (Power-6)
NA Nemrond (Power-3)
NA NA
4LI 10 9 QZ Warlord Cora Draco Kiri Blackmind (Power-6)
Lord Commander Eel Gosar Sakana (Power-5)
General Ssil Zozzi Yellowskin (Power-5)

"We had expected invisibility to give our group some protection, relying on the past behavior where a high level wizard noticed that something might be around, but not quite what. But unfortunately, all was known about our group due to the True Seeing capability of the lizard Mages. We are still piecing together what happened, but it is not clear whether there was anything we could do in this situation being outmatched in wizard powers, numbers, and group strength. Imagine, the Mighty Warlock's mages bested in magic by a pathetic tribe of slithering swamp vermin!"

"We have lost several of our brethren this last month including Melkan, a member of the High Circle. By my orders, all of the kingdom will pause and reflect on what these changes mean and how best to protect ourselves in the future. Clearly, new strategies are called for."

(NO)

NO- SA: Which of your emissaries do you wish returned this turn? I am able to use one order for that. Perhaps the GN will be next turn? Will return for 1 measly gold piece.

(11-06-2016, 02:52 PM)Netstrider Wrote: The Tower of the Red Warlock

"My Liege, we have suffered a disaster in the campaign against the slithering ones.", reported the scribe-on-duty.

"I know," replied the Magus. "I see much that happens in the realm, and felt the life forces of our mages being snuffed out. But, alas, I did not foresee this terrible occurrence with enough clarity to prevent it from happening. Apparently, the shift in the behavior of magic that occurred just last month and was not well enough understood to comprehend the significance. Plus there was the total bad luck of teleporting into the one town where a veritable convention of slithering mages were gathered."

3LI      0     9   QZ   NA                              Greeneyes (Power-6)    
                                 NA                              Nemrond (Power-3)      
                                 NA                              NA                      
         4LI     10     9   QZ   Warlord Cora Draco              Kiri Blackmind (Power-6)
                                 Lord Commander Eel Gosar        Sakana (Power-5)        
                                 General Ssil Zozzi              Yellowskin (Power-5)    

"We had expected invisibility to give our group some protection, relying on the past behavior where a high level wizard noticed that something might be around, but not quite what. But unfortunately, all was known about our group due to the True Seeing capability of the lizard Mages. We are still piecing together what happened, but it is not clear whether there was anything we could do in this situation being outmatched in wizard powers, numbers, and group strength. Imagine, the Mighty Warlock's mages bested in magic by a pathetic tribe of slithering swamp vermin!"

"We have lost several of our brethren this last month including Melkan, a member of the High Circle. By my orders, all of the kingdom will pause and reflect on what these changes mean and how best to protect ourselves in the future. Clearly, new strategies are called for."

(NO) Indeed, they are big changes. The True Seeing innate ability really powers down the invisibility advantage. Seems as if all groups with P6+ will never be surprised again.

(11-06-2016, 04:30 PM)Acererak Wrote: (NO)

NO- SA: Which of your emissaries do you wish returned this turn? I am able to use one order for that. Perhaps the GN will be next turn? Will return for 1 measly gold piece.

SA - NO  I would like my agent this turn for the 1 gold piece.  Thank you 

Rellgar