Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Forum Only Diplomacy
(PI) I am getting the same issue of turn 13 loading and not a fresh turn 14.

(10-17-2016, 10:25 PM)Rogal Wrote: (PI) I am getting the same issue of turn 13 loading and not a fresh turn 14.

(RA) Thanks Rogal.  I'm glad to know it's not just me.  I reported it to support earlier this afternoon.

(DU) - I have a fresh turn 14. You might need to refresh or close it out and reopen it. But it is working fine for me.

(10-16-2016, 11:40 PM)Devildog Wrote:
(10-16-2016, 10:01 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(10-16-2016, 09:00 PM)Devildog Wrote: GN

I can not speak for the Tyrant but the gnomes have have appreciated the other kingdom's forbearance to date in allowing us to settle our disagreements one on one.

At the same time we notice alliances forming and tensions rising and don't want to become a target due to having too narrow a focus.

Are there any kingdoms that would like to enter into discussions regarding NAPS or other agreements? Any such agreement would not require intervention against the Tyrant

(RA) - GN  I can assure you there is nothing for you to worry about regarding the Ranger Kingdom.  You have been a good neighbor and I plan to stay at peace with you.  I have NAPS with several positions and can continue one with you if you feel it is necessary.  As you may know , I do have a mutual defense pact with SA and if he should suffer an unprovoked attack I would be drawn into it. Are you just interested in a continuation of our previous NAP, or something stronger and more protective?
 As I understand it the TY position is now at war with SA and he is no longer welcome in Arcania either.
Please tell me what you can about his groups and where they are so that I may be prepared to counter anything he may try.

GN-RA

The gnomes share your good will and trust. NAPS are welcome but I am open to defensive alliances as well.

The Tyrant recruits, combines, and separates his forces frequently. Next turn this info may well be obsolete.  The group closest to Arcania is the 6th tyrant army with 10 brigades. I don't have its exact position. It is not at one of my pop centers.  I don't suspect that it will move into Arcania this turn.

(RA) -GN  That TY group 6 is in Arcania now and I can deal with him there.  Also, how do you feel about a MDA (mutual defense agreement)?  It seems all the other agreements are running until at least turn 20, if not longer.

(10-17-2016, 10:53 PM)Atuan Wrote: (DU) - I have a fresh turn 14.  You might need to refresh or close it out and reopen it.  But it is working fine for me.

(Ra) Just tried that and turn 13 pops up when I click on "HOME".

See my post here...http://www.kingdomsofarcania.net/forum/s...6#pid41976

(PI) I closed everything down, just reloaded the order page and still getting last turn and not getting new turn results.

(PI) Thanks for the link UncleMike, loading the orders page fully then refreshed updated it to the new turn, thanks.

I closed the browser and then re-opened it and refreshed at the home page and everything was correct however when I tried to verify it gave me this error:
WARNING: Previous Turn File Failed To Load Which Limits The Level Of Validation Possible (Only General Syntax Will Be Checked And Treasury Amounts Are Ignored)

I am also unable to access my turns for any game from the home page

(10-17-2016, 11:44 PM)Devildog Wrote: I closed the browser and then re-opened it and  refreshed at the home page and everything was correct however when I tried to verify it gave me this error:
WARNING: Previous Turn File Failed To Load Which Limits The Level Of Validation Possible (Only General Syntax Will Be Checked And Treasury Amounts Are Ignored)

I am also unable to access my turns for any game from the home page

You're still at the older version. Have you tried to reboot your pc then the forced procedure that I mentioned in the post? Let me know if that doesn't work. Also, specify what browser that you're using and what version if you can.