Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Forum Only Diplomacy
SA-GN Greetings Keepers of Gold. You little Gnomes are a hearty people. Let me assure you that your Town my army is camped outside of is safe. It would be nice to get my proposal before the council to increase my influence, which was Denied to me after gaining a council seat. Which I believe is normally customary once someone gains a seat. I would be grateful if you would support me in this in the near future by not out bidding me. I give you this to take a look at, IF you travel from my village in Runnimede east 6 squares then north 12 squares, you will find something interesting. I have another for you, after that one.

RELLGAR The Great

(09-23-2016, 01:35 AM)RELLGAR Wrote: SA-GN Greetings Keepers of Gold. You little Gnomes are a hearty people. Let me assure you that your Town my army is camped outside of is safe. It would be nice to get my proposal before the council to increase my influence, which was Denied to me after gaining a council seat. Which I believe is normally customary once someone gains a seat. I would be grateful if you would support me in this in the near future by not out bidding me. I give you this to take a look at, IF you travel from my village in Runnimede east 6 squares then north 12 squares, you will find something interesting. I have another for you, after that one.

RELLGAR The Great

The Gnome king is heartened by your good wishes. We will plan to abstain from presenting a proposal before the high council this month however it should be noted that the pirate kingdom is known to place most of the proposals to date and may need to also be contacted.

NE > RA

Should the Death Eater feel insulted or graced by your lack of inclusion of US in your little or maybe just plain long babble. We have no need to avail ourselves of some of your precious food, as thanks to the Sage adviice of the Great Centaur, we safely positioned ourselves to sustain winter's hardship. And the peace we have enjoyed with thr Red Wizard, and the Great Centaur will see us through till better climes. Too bad no one but yourself is truly gaining from your benevelant acts of trade. Brigades cost Gold, and it seems to us that you are amassing plenty for recruitment. Naps are nice but big armies are better. Ware the South.

SA-PI Mighty King of the Sea' s, the previous discussed island Town is awaiting your take over.  I humbly ask for your assistance on the esteemed high council in my bid for recognition of my kingdom's prosperity. Would you abstain from any such bids for this month? It also appears that the Ranger and then the Nomad after gaining seats on the council, has not gotten any chance for recognition of there kingdom's. I would be in favor of and propose that everyone getting there first bid uncontested, then after this is achieved, it goes to the highest bidder. I believe This would eliminate any animosity toward any one kingdom and them being voted out of the council. What say the other council members? 

RELLGAR The Great

(09-23-2016, 04:49 AM)RELLGAR Wrote: SA-PI Mighty King of the Sea' s, the previous discussed island Town is awaiting your take over.  I humbly ask for your assistance on the esteemed high council in my bid for recognition of my kingdom's prosperity. Would you abstain from any such bids for this month? It also appears that the Ranger and then the Nomad after gaining seats on the council, has not gotten any chance for recognition of there kingdom's. I would be in favor of and propose that everyone getting there first bid uncontested, then after this is achieved, it goes to the highest bidder. I believe This would eliminate any animosity toward any one kingdom and them being voted out of the council. What say the other council members? 

RELLGAR The Great

(RA)  Lord Rellgar,  you are most thoughtful  in including us in this discussion. Our nation did put in what I thought was a reasonable bid last month but we were not heard.  We will agree not to put in a bid this month that the people of Amberland may reap their reward.  We would request the same of the council for Arcania next month and thereafter it would be by bidding unless another agreement is reached.

(09-23-2016, 04:28 AM)Ohman the heartless Wrote: NE > RA

Should the Death Eater feel insulted or graced by your lack of inclusion of US in your little or maybe just plain long babble.  We have no need to avail ourselves of some of your precious food, as thanks to the Sage adviice of the Great Centaur, we safely positioned ourselves to sustain winter's hardship.  And the peace we have enjoyed with thr Red Wizard, and the Great Centaur will see us through till better climes. Too bad no one but yourself is truly gaining from your benevelant acts of trade.  Brigades cost Gold, and it seems to us that you are amassing plenty for recruitment.  Naps are nice but big armies are better.  Ware the South.

(RA) Oh Heartless One, it would seem I have developed an unwanted knack for insulting the lords of the north without intention.  I don't consider my food any more precious than anyone else's.
Our food is mostly grain raised on the well composted manure of all those horses we have to feed.
 Let me make a proposal to you and I do hope you will not find it insulting.  What would you say to a small outpost in Arcania to help you balance your food supply.  Of course we would ask the same from you in the Northern Mist and would promise not to send any troops there.  I hope the coming spring and warmer weather will warm the Heartless one?  Is there such a thing as Castle fever in the winter? 
 Wookie Panz, humble ranger of the south

(PI)  We Pirates are not magical folk and so are not clairvoyant. I have never heard of a free proposal for council issues on election, but if that's what the leaders of the world would like, I would go along with that.  Also take into account, most of my bids are with spare gold and equal to or under 2000 on a bid (I did one over 2000). I am also open to using the council as a tool and not just an influence booting party.  I will also bid every turn IF no issues come up one month.  I will pull my bid this turn, but we council members and all kingdom leaders need to know what the rules are for they tend to chance from cycle to  cycle.  Final note, is the conflict down south something we leaders should look into as council members?

(NO) I'll agree to the round robin on the council. I'd like to get my influence up after 20 when the means are harder. Let's agree that SA can take next turn and RA or myself after. Agreed?

(RA)  Here is a recap of the high council - please correct me if I have the facts wrong.  The order of joining was GO, PI, SA, NO, RA.  No issues were heard the first two turns.  Since then every issue has been influence increase and it has gone in the following order:  Turn 3 PI,  turn 4 PI,  turn 5 GO, turn 6 PI, and turn 7 GO has the bid again.  I know the bid was over 4000 if anyone cares.

If we go on a rotation till everyone gets one I suggest we do it in the order we joined for those who have not gotten a vote yet.  That is to say SA, NO, and RA, in that order.  I think this is what has been suggested and I am in favor of this.  There seem to be several suggestions of what happens after and that could be clarified.

Humble Ranger Horseman

(09-23-2016, 03:16 AM)Devildog Wrote:
(09-23-2016, 01:35 AM)RELLGAR Wrote: SA-GN Greetings Keepers of Gold. You little Gnomes are a hearty people. Let me assure you that your Town my army is camped outside of is safe. It would be nice to get my proposal before the council to increase my influence, which was Denied to me after gaining a council seat. Which I believe is normally customary once someone gains a seat. I would be grateful if you would support me in this in the near future by not out bidding me. I give you this to take a look at, IF you travel from my village in Runnimede east 6 squares then north 12 squares, you will find something interesting. I have another for you, after that one.

RELLGAR The Great

The Gnome king is heartened by your good wishes. We will plan to abstain from presenting a proposal before the high council this month however it should be noted that the pirate kingdom is known to place most of the proposals to date and may need to also be contacted.

SA-GN Gnome King, something that you will find the most interesting is located 10 north, then 5 east from my village in Runnemede.