Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Forum Only Diplomacy
(09-22-2016, 11:45 AM)unclemike Wrote:
(09-22-2016, 03:02 AM)Acererak Wrote: (NO)

NO-LI . Haven't heard from you regarding our NAP. If I hear nothing that signals hostile intent as a possibility. I'll have to prepare as a default. Do you want to extend? I offer you NAP through turn 12.

LI

That's fine. Just hanging out here in the swamps...

(NO) Cool. It's hot down here. I'm not sure you'd like it very much.

(NO)

NO-GN How goes the fight with the Tyrant? Alamaze is all ears.

NO-TY Greetings. Your perspective on the war with the GN?

I am open to listening to entreaties to join the fight. Either side. What do we have to gain?

(RA) - GN

We hear very little from the mountain folk.  Might there be any population centers you care to discuss?  There have been numerous discussions across the world of nations having pop centers scattered around.  The Rangers were quick to speak to our neighbors and agree to friendly terms regarding our residents abroad.  We have agreed to stay out of your little fight for the time being but I must say your enemy the Tyrant has been more open than the Gnomes.

No - Lord Acererak,  greetings to you.  Our NAP is half over and I find you a ruler of true honor.  Should you wish to expand the length of the NAP or have a mutual defense pact we would be honored to oblige.

LI - Uncle Mike, You too have proven to be a lord of great honor and we are in your debt for the village we continue to inhabit within your borders.  We count the swamp dwellers among our closest friends.  We would be honored to extend the NAP with you as well or come to your defense if needed. I doubt there is anyone who can beat the Lizards in the swamps though.

SA - we continue to value your friendship.  All is well on our border.

DE- Lord Tomag we hear little from the Prince of Darkness.  I know little of your ways so am somewhat at a loss for words myself.  We are open to any discussions if you care to talk.

SO - Lord Greyhawk you are another neighbor of few words.  We have left you alone in your town in Arcania as we agreed to do and there have been no stipulations attached to that.  You have enjoyed 6 turns of uninterrupted income and we get not a word in return?  Only that you would leave our village in ARCANIA alone, and that was before you knew your town was spotted.  We have been a friendly host but your silence puzzles us.

DU, NO, and WA, our distance leads to less communication with the three lords of the north but we wish you all well and may call upon you for trades of food during our harsh summer.

PI - Lord Rogal, I was a captain of the sea myself for many years in another life so I feel we have a common bond.  You are welcome in Arcania anytime.  For peaceful purposes, of course.

TY - Lord Dupont you did not have to give up your village but thank you for doing so.  You have been much more open than those clever little mountain people.

(DU) - The Lord of the Forest believes should Drizzt decide to usurp the Magic Man's village, the Lord of the Forest's popcorn business will once again be in the black.

(09-22-2016, 06:50 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: (RA) - GN

We hear very little from the mountain folk.  Might there be any population centers you care to discuss?  There have been numerous discussions across the world of nations having pop centers scattered around.  The Rangers were quick to speak to our neighbors and agree to friendly terms regarding our residents abroad.  We have agreed to stay out of your little fight for the time being but I must say your enemy the Tyrant has been more open than the Gnomes.

No - Lord Acererak,  greetings to you.  Our NAP is half over and I find you a ruler of true honor.  Should you wish to expand the length of the NAP or have a mutual defense pact we would be honored to oblige.

LI - Uncle Mike, You too have proven to be a lord of great honor and we are in your debt for the village we continue to inhabit within your borders.  We count the swamp dwellers among our closest friends.  We would be honored to extend the NAP with you as well or come to your defense if needed. I doubt there is anyone who can beat the Lizards in the swamps though.

DE- Lord Tomag we hear little from the Prince of Darkness.  I know little of your ways so am somewhat at a loss for words myself.  We are open to any discussions if you care to talk.

SO - Lord Greyhawk you are another neighbor of few words.  We have left you alone in your town in Arcania as we agreed to do and there have been no stipulations attached to that.  You have enjoyed 6 turns of uninterrupted income and we get not a word in return?  Only that you would leave our village in ARCANIA alone, and that was before you knew your town was spotted.  We have been a friendly host but your silence puzzles us.

DU, NO, and WA, our distance leads to less communication with the three lords of the north but we wish you all well and may call upon you for trades of food during our harsh summer.

PI - Lord Rogal, I was a captain of the sea myself for many years in another life so I feel we have a common bond.  You are welcome in Arcania anytime.  For peaceful purposes, of course.

TY - Lord Dupont you did not have to give up your village but thank you for doing so.  You have been much more open than those clever little mountain people.
Gnome to Rangers

Are we talking about the same Tyrant that offered a NAP to everyone around you except for you? The one that only offered you a NAP after the gnomes refused his extortion? And probably for only as long as he thought it might take to finish the gnomes off?

The gnomes have never done anything to the Rangers. We did start with a village in Arcania but have attempted no expansion. The gnomes are a peaceful folk and have never threatened any other kingdom.

If you would like to take my village I can not stop you as I am busy fighting the very aggressive and expansionist Tyrant. The tyrant has 15-20 brigades running around Runnemede. I have no where near that kind of army and I suspect that you do not either. May I humbly suggest that you begin recruiting now in the event that the war goes badly for the gnomes?

Otherwise I am open to any other diplomatic contact that you care to discuss? Would you like a NAP with the gnomes? I did not think one necessary from my end but if it would end your suspicion of our kingdom I am happy to grant one until turn 16.

(09-22-2016, 06:02 PM)Acererak Wrote: (NO)

NO-GN How goes the fight with the Tyrant? Alamaze is all ears.

NO-TY Greetings. Your perspective on the war with the GN?

I am open to listening to entreaties to join the fight. Either side. What do we have to gain?
From the Gnome ambassador

The news from the front is that the war is in a cat and mouse phase. The tyrant starts strong and the gnomes require time to build. The tyrant has slaughtered several gnome brigades with light losses on their side but have yet to force a decisive battle. The people of Runnemede are still steadfast with their benevolent gnomish benefactors.

The gnomes welcome aid from any kingdom of any form. We are open to negotiations of what form this aid might take. We are always own to trade offers as well. We still have a surplus of food if Amy kingdom has need.

(09-22-2016, 10:41 PM)Devildog Wrote:

Gnome to Rangers

Are we talking about the same Tyrant that offered a NAP to everyone around you except for you? The one that only offered you a NAP after the gnomes refused his extortion? And probably for only as long as he thought it might take to finish the gnomes off?

The gnomes have never done anything to the Rangers. We did start with a village in Arcania but have attempted no expansion.  The gnomes are a peaceful folk and have never threatened any other kingdom.  

If you would like to take my village I can not stop you as I am busy fighting the very aggressive and expansionist Tyrant. The tyrant has 15-20 brigades running around Runnemede. I have no where near that kind of army and I suspect that you do not either. May I humbly suggest that you begin recruiting now in the event that the war goes badly for the gnomes?

Otherwise I am open to any other diplomatic contact that you care to discuss? Would you like a NAP with the gnomes? I did not think one necessary from my end but if it would end your suspicion of our kingdom I am happy to grant one until turn 16.
(RA) to Gnome neighbor Sir we already have a 12 turn NAP if you care to go back to page 8 and 9.  I admit I sometimes lose track of these things myself.  I am not demanding your village in Arcania, just suggesting you would have been a better neighbor to have mentioned it.  I have a NAP with the Tyrant as well so will not be taking part in the fun through our respective agreements, at least.

(RA) to NO -  In reviewing all of these agreements it seems that ours is only until turn 6 unless I am mistaken?  My other NAPS run to turn 12 and I thought yours did as well.  I would certainly like to continue it if you are agreeable and offer you a mutual defense pact as well.  If you want to jump into the frey at Runnimead that is your concern but I could make sure you are not attacked through Arcania.

(09-22-2016, 11:40 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: (RA) to NO -  In reviewing all of these agreements it seems that ours is only until turn 6 unless I am mistaken?  My other NAPS run to turn 12 and I thought yours did as well.  I would certainly like to continue it if you are agreeable and offer you a mutual defense pact as well.  If you want to jump into the frey at Runnimead that is your concern but I could make sure you are not attacked through Arcania.

(NO) 

NO-RA: I have it down through turn 10 but agree to turn 12 effective immediately.

(09-22-2016, 10:41 PM)Devildog Wrote:

Gnome to Rangers

The gnomes have never done anything to the Rangers. We did start with a village in Arcania but have attempted no expansion.  The gnomes are a peaceful folk and have never threatened any other kingdom.  

SA-RA thanks Lord Ranger, all is well on our boarders. 

RELLGAR