Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd Forum Only Diplomacy
(NO)

NO-DE: Lord of Hell- The Necromancer lost his capital this past turn. Apparently there was invisible army he didn't know about that sacked it. It has now moved to Viperhead. Who knows if there is another invisible group there waiting.

Now that this surprise has been completed and some of his court is enslaved in chains in my dungeons I am prepared to reveal all of his pop centers and split them with you. Are you ready to join in our jihad in the Mists?

(10-31-2016, 04:45 PM)Acererak Wrote: (NO)

NO-DE: Lord of Hell- The Necromancer lost his capital this past turn. Apparently there was invisible army he didn't know about that sacked it. It has now moved to Viperhead. Who knows if there is another invisible group there waiting.

Now that this surprise has been completed and some of his court is enslaved in chains in my dungeons I am prepared to reveal all of his pop centers and split them with you. Are you ready to join in our jihad in the Mists?

GN-NO

This explains why the prisoner exchange with the Necromancer fell through this month. Is it possible to arrange the return of my baron that had been at the Necromancer capitol on the next turn?

(10-31-2016, 04:57 PM)Devildog Wrote:
(10-31-2016, 04:45 PM)Acererak Wrote: (NO)

GN-NO

This explains why the prisoner exchange with the Necromancer fell through this month. Is it possible to arrange the return of my baron that had been at the Necromancer capitol on the next turn?

(NO) : Ahh yes, your Baron is being fairly treated. I'm open to returning him to you but will take the status points next turn. Let's look at turn 19 for the exchange ok?

WA -> DU

We would be quite to extend our NAP until T28. Peace be with you.

WA -> NO

Greetings friend and welcome to the Hemisphere! The dead guy next door was starting to creep me out a bit, even if he was a friendly sort. I'm sure you will be a better neighbor. This is quite embarrassing, but it seems that some of my nobles and generals have decided that Synsivania would be a more agreeable place to spend the winter. I don't recall what agreements you or the DE had with the slithering ones, but either of you should feel free to join the party if you like. If that doesn't work out, then I'm perfectly happy for the challenge.

Red

The Apostle of Hell speaks!

To our noble ally, the Great Nomad Ruler: We appreciate your invitation to reap the treasures of the Northern Isles, but our armies and diabolical nobles are in position to acquire lands elsewhere. We will unfortunately not be able to aid you in the few coming months, but we would like to take advantage of our pact in our succeeding conquests. We wish you the best of luck against the dead-man of the north. We seek to siphon the souls of fork-tongued cross-breads in the black marshes to our south.

To our friend, the Wrathful Red Warlock: We also seek the plentiful resources of Synisvania. How should we go about dividing up the region? Shall we late fate decide who owns each population center, and let the odds be in one another's favor? The Seven Apostles would be open to a more mathematical approach as well. The lizards may of been the original kingdom to walk these lands... but they will be the first to be disposed.

Apostle of Hell - Now that's a title dammit!

As far as the split, assuming we are successful, I assume we will work something out that makes sense. I don't want to give away too much of my strategy, but if you could focus on the PCs in the south of the region while I focus on the North it should work out. Have you moved in this turn?

WA -> NO

It seems my voracious army is eating me out of house and home. Do you have any food to spare? It should be convenient, since my army is now closer to your home than mine.

If you could trade 30k food for 10k gold that would be perfect.

Red

LI

I haven't been involved in this game very much since I've been busy but who's friend and foe of the DE-WA alliance? The WA has moved into Synisvania and based on the above, the DE will soon join him. Am I alone against this 2 vs. 1 attack or is there another that can help out? It's ok if I'm alone but I'll do things differently if I know someone else will help out and attack regions 3 or 6 while they are busy in 9.

(DU) - 10, 3, 6 are allied. 5,7,8 are allied to each other but have a variety of NAPs. 2 is busy with 10. TY is basically dead. I am pacted out of 3 or 10 but not 6. PI has arrangements with 10. Unsure about the rest.

(10-31-2016, 08:11 PM)Netstrider Wrote: WA -> NO

It seems my voracious army is eating me out of house and home. Do you have any food to spare? It should be convenient, since my army is now closer to your home than mine.

If you could trade 30k food for 10k gold that would be perfect.

Red

(NO) Gladly. I will have to decline on the Lizards- we have a NAP through 20 and the NE is sure to be a little riled up. Generally people don't like their capitals being taken.