Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 518 Open Diplomacy ends by Usurper
Excellent write-up. Sound like a fun game.

Question on the trades with the HA... Doesn't the PI & the HA both have Trick of the Trade? I do not have the document in front of me, but I thought that trait did not work if both kingdoms had it. Am I mistaken?
The Frost Lord,
Centurion in the Military War College
Pioneer of Alamaze

You are correct and no I was the only client that didn't get that advantage from. I did get 2 for 1 food. Game end I had 600k laying around and I was dumping cash into wizards to raise them above 5.

Thanks for the write up Atuan.  Since your kingdom is so new to Alamaze and there are really no guides to the 3rd age, I was wondering if you could elaborate on your kingdom specific traits and strengths. How did they worked for you in the game.  For example, I was surprised to read you had almost no navy but tons of extra gold.  Did you forgo the navy since you had so much gold  from trade with allies? The Pirate kingdom is one I would like to play down the road, and would love to see how its uniqueness worked for you and what didn't work so well.

What was the purpose of increasing the census of the regions? Does that give status points in some way?

(08-20-2016, 09:42 PM)Tomag Ironfist Wrote: What was the purpose of increasing the census of the regions? Does that give status points in some way?

It allows you to get to substantial or control without taking control of more PCs

If you raise regional census with spells, doesn't that increase the census of all PCs in the region? How do you individually raise census of a PC without having a wizard parked on it?

Raise gold or food raises census by 500 per issue so 1500 for a 3x order. It is a slow but is mostly covert. A temple gives 2k census.