Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DUEL! Challenge Arena
Nice game, Rellgar. Congratulations. I kind of threw myself at you in the last couple of turns, not sure if the game was going to end at the end of 17 or 18. Crushed me. I will PM other questions/comments. Thanks.

Thanks to Rellgar and all mentors for mentoring our new and returning players in one v one Duels - a great learning experience.

Anyone up for a duel? I am a relative newbie ... one game under my belt. Would appreciate a friendly competitive game with a newer player (who screws up the least wins) or with a veteran who wouldn't mind providing feedback/tips along the way.

HabeusCorpus

(10-27-2019, 06:26 PM)jHabeusCorpus Wrote: Anyone up for a duel?  I am a relative newbie ... one game under my belt.  Would appreciate a friendly competitive game with a newer player (who screws up the least wins) or with a veteran who wouldn't mind providing feedback/tips along the way.

HabeusCorpus

i am  in my fourth game now i need some experience also  
interested?

That sounds great ... I am just heading out the door for a neighborhood event. Feel free to set up the game and pick first if you want. You can private message me at bdsimpso123@yahoo.com

Duel anyone? Hidden cities variant.

Did you still need someone ?

I wouldnt also like to play a duel as a returning player, its been over a year.

(11-22-2019, 08:31 PM)Thunderb0lt Wrote: I wouldnt also like to play a duel as a returning player, its been over a year.

I will duel you Mr. Thunderbolt.  It has indeed been a long time since we have heard from you.  Do you care to discuss the specifics in a p.m.?   dwarncke@comcast.net

Msg sent Wookie, thank you bro.