Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#510 - The Choosing 1st Primeval
The Choosing: 1st Primeval

Post your diplomacy and thoughts here.  Don't be shy about asking questions.

Good hunting!

Greetings Fellow Lords!

The Red Warlock ("Red" to my friends) can be reached through david.mowers at gmail.com.

If this is your first game don't hesitate to reach out and ask questions. I've played in a few games now (although not very well!) and two of the betas for 3rd cycle. I am more interested in developing my kingdom and experimenting with the new rules rather than winning a crushing victory here in this game.

Good luck and have fun!

Salutations!

The Sorcerer Kingdom can be contacted through ajohns55@g.emporia.edu

Likewise, I am looking to stretch the bounds of the SO Kingdom through development and diplomacy.

Looking forward to this game!

Greetings Exalted Ones! My Kingdom (Gnomes) would like to learn the intricacies of this new Age as well.

Lojjin can be reached at: Lojjin@outlook.com

Has anyone received contact information for the Atlanteans?

I haven't yet.

Nor have I.

My ears were burning, the Atlantians can be contacted at waffle1663@gmail.com.
Fear casts a large shadow, yet he himself is very small.