Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Anonymous Choosing Game?
Can we continue the practice of letting the last 3 picks know who is available?

I believe they are... I am guessing HH needs someone from the first nine to finish the selections to send out to 10, then 11, then 12.

It doesn't really matter any more because every Zone will be taken and none are left on the table.

I dont understand, the chances of a dispersed kingdom being chosen in the first 9 picks is exactly the same as it was in the second cycle. Also, the number 10 pick should always have a region available to them, just like in the second cycle. Why would we suddenly make it harder for the last few kingdoms to be chosen. I would think it would make your job easier H.

Because all 12 Zones will always be chosen, you can just list your picks in the order you want to play them. There is no benefit to trying to figure out which Zones are unselected, because all of them will be selected. So if you're tenth and really want a region, just select Zones 1-10 in your top 10 (and don't pick D1 or D2) and you'll get one of them.

Am I misunderstanding the question? In Second Cycle, with 12 of 15 Kingdoms played and thus three unselected, there is definitely an advantage knowing the last six unselected Kingdoms. Not so in Third Cycle.

Need picks from:

Drogo
Cloud
Canticar
Rytek

Choices to be ranked
Zone: Potential Kingdoms:
1 High Elves or Druid
2 Cimmerians or Necromancer
3 Dwarves or Warlock
4 Sorcerer or Amazons
5 Black Dragons or Sacred Order
6 Demon Princes or Atlantians
7 Gnomes or Halflings
8 Rangers or Illusionist
9 Dark Elves or Lizard Kingdom
10 Ancient Ones or Nomads
D1 Underworld or Pirates
D2 Red Dragon or Tyrant

What do I need to send you, HH? How many preferences?

Hi, please e-mail me with your top eleven Kingdoms (only listing one per Zone). Sorry, I know it's a pain, but with the "Choosing" aspect of it (two options per Zone) I think I do need that level of detailed info. Thanks!

Just need you and Drogo now.

Sent mine in at 12:25 EST
-This Khal Drogo, it's said he has a hundred thousand men in his horde