Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
506 - Emporia Primeval
(03-03-2016, 10:14 PM)Atuan Wrote: how many squares did you cover?  Only with that can we truly know how bad your search was.

wow that's rough. There are fewer PCs but you should have stumbled across a couple. I am guessing next time use agents/wizards?

That stinks. About a 3% chance of finding nothing in 19 squares. Almost like your troops intentionally avoided signs of habitation while seeking out population centers.

(03-03-2016, 11:16 PM)VballMichael Wrote: That stinks. About a 3% chance of finding nothing in 19 squares. Almost like your troops intentionally avoided signs of habitation while seeking out population centers.

Did you try to stick to the diagonals?  Is that still a thing?

Diagonals do not matter other than they are easier to move back through without resorting the same squares. But you do have less chance of finding them(PCs) around the city and your starting PCs.

Didn't start with a Level 4 agent or Familiar spells so that was out.  Thank God this is a Primeval with 4 newbies... or I could have just dropped on T2 with that start! Smile

Nah no need to drop. Use that extra gold and make use of you trait to produce more gold at the PCs you do have. It really adds up quick and you still will find the other PCs likely most all of them as you move those 4 groups this turn.

The tyrannical Halflings will fall to the prowess of the Amazons!

Though you are free to attack your mentor of course, I would recommend using him for tactics and advise. I doubt he has any plans to initiate the attack on any of you guys.

(03-04-2016, 06:14 AM)Jumpingfist Wrote: Though you are free to attack your mentor of course, I would recommend using him for tactics and advise. I doubt he has any plans to initiate the attack on any of you guys.

Are you saying that attacking the Halfling would be short-sighted?