Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Retired) 2nd Cycle Valhalla Files
The first post on this thread has an updated 'Kingdoms of Alamaze' file to reflect games 43 and 44.
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

The first post in this thread has been updated with the results of two games.
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

The first post on this thread has been updated with a new file.
 Lord Diamond

The first post in this thread has been updated with the results for game 305.
 Lord Diamond

The 'Valhalla - Kingdoms of Alamaze' file listed in the first post has been updated with details from Game 308.
 Lord Diamond

The first post on this thread has been updating with what may be the last Valhalla report for 2nd Cycle Alamaze!
 Lord Diamond

LD are you going to start or include 3rd Cycle games?

Yes, we will be building a new 3rd Cycle Valhalla. It has to incorporate 24 kingdoms instead of just 15 as well as different game variants. We have some ideas for improvements as well and welcome feedback.

Frost Lord will be doing most of the actual work as his skills far surpass my own and he is finishing up the player aids now. That one is very cool! 

It is all rather time consuming, but we are both very motivated after winning the first Alliance game. Smile
 Lord Diamond

Yes LD your on a roll with the first few 3rd cycle games

Yes he is. It would have been nicer had he been slightly less successful in game 512. And bunch less successful in game 508.(like HUGE amounts) Tongue