Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
301 - Forum Diplomacy Only Steel SVC
DW-RA

Queen Alexis,

Alas, I cannot, but what I can do in order to ease the sting is to trade you the current gold production for those two villages this month, in exchange for one food?

On the town, if you are not guaranteed on parley or diplomacy, I would also be willing to tack on two months of current production from it, so that you can siege. Just let me know.

Best,
Grundun

DW-WA

Mighty Scarlett,

Just asking you again about the town. If you want, I would throw in either a Black Dragon Prince to go along with the Ring, or alternatively, in substitution for both the Ring and Prince, a single Palantir instead. This would be for the town plus a non-aggression pact (with exclusions for my attacking the Demon Princes or you attacking the Elves or Witchlord) through the end of the 35th month of the struggle.

Best,
Grundun

WI - DW

Our friend it seems it is that time when I should trade my precious back once again. If you would like one of my armies with 3 liches at a specific location feel free to use a reference we both know of and they can be there this turn.

Dark Lord

DW-WI

Dread Lord,

Will make the trade this month. As for your group with three Liches, 4N 7E of where our generals enjoyed a personal conversation two months ago would be wonderful. Thank you!

Best,
Grundun

PS: Oh, and please confirm you also want your steeds back this month, I assume so but please correct me if I'm mistaken.

WI - DW
I do not need the bats they only get in my way when I wish to visit water areas

(03-01-2016, 04:10 AM)Thudargh Wrote:
(02-27-2016, 07:46 PM)Acererak Wrote: DE-WA

Fair warning - the Witchlord has a few emissaries at some of my pop centers- and most likely is invisible at a couple more. Please let me know exactly which locations in Amberland he is at as I plan some insurance moves in case he unwisely flips a couple of my centers. 

Also, I will plan to invoke our defensive pact against him so if you could, perhaps plan to invade the Mists with me? We have time to discuss if he should respond to my missive above. If not, can we expect your assistance?
(WA->DE)
My best friends of all time are about to fight?  But how am I to get a P9 if my wizards are busy destroying things?  This is very disappointing.

If forced to choose between you, I will honor our defensive pact.  A move by the Dark One against you seems likely to be the final step to victory - but if he missteps then I prefer to stave off that victory until a P9 is mine.

Scarlett
DE-WA

It seems possible, especially since he's not responding and we know he's read these. I'm afraid we'll have to make some insurance moves against him.

Let's start with intel on his current holdings in Amberland, and whatever else you know for now.

WI - DE/WA

You seek a response. Perhaps I am seeing what kind of character this Wizard has. I spared him earlier having emissaries in most his PCs and 6 liches in his region ready to destroy destroy and take most everything he had. Not only did I not destroy his PCs I gave him a share of my own region so his economic bases would not suffer and he could continue his path of destruction.

For you; would be prince you point out how close I am to victory owning 1 region, 1 substantial, and significant. This coming from someone that owns 2 region and at least significant in a 3rd. You are a larger empire than I am, yet you still seek others to fight your battles. Such are not the traits of a would be King.

Edit: being in character this is nothing to do with either of the two players playing the kingdom. Both of whom I would call friends

WI - WA

I see you have given no information of my pop centers and would expect that to stay that way. Though I would hate to be forced to kill your forces I have no problem with you acting in s defensive nature to help honor your pact with the Demon prince. But giving Intel of my amberland holding and attacking my home region are not defensive acts.

Dark lord

(03-01-2016, 05:35 PM)Jumpingfist Wrote: WI - DE/WA

You seek a response.  Perhaps I am seeing what kind of character this Wizard has.  I spared him earlier having emissaries in most his PCs and 6 liches in his region ready to destroy destroy and take most everything he had.   Not only did I not destroy his PCs I gave him a share of my own region so his economic bases would not suffer and he could continue his path of destruction.

For you; would be prince you point out how close I am to victory owning 1 region, 1 substantial, and significant.  This coming from someone that owns 2 region and at least significant in a 3rd.   You are a larger empire than I am, yet you still seek others to fight your battles.  Such are not the traits of a would be King.

Edit:  being in character this is nothing to do with either of the two players playing the kingdom.  Both of whom I would call friends

OOC- It's all good JF, didn't take it that way at all. 

(03-01-2016, 05:55 PM)Jumpingfist Wrote: WI - WA

I see you have given no information of my pop centers and would expect that to stay that way.  Though I would hate to be forced to kill your forces I have no problem with you acting in s defensive nature to help honor your pact with the Demon prince. But giving Intel of my amberland holding and attacking my home region are not defensive acts.

Dark lord

DE -WI

The best defense is a good offense. When you invade and attempt to take my population centers, you make all of your holdings fair game. It's up to him how involved he wants to get - but the information I asked for I deem necessary to counter your moves. Clearly you don't want them shared so that validates why I would want it. 

DE-WA

The request stands. Please let us know and if you can, prepare to move on his holdings in both Amberland and the Mists.