Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you a customer, or a player?
(09-05-2015, 03:53 AM)Lord Diamond Wrote: I think we can all agree that Alamaze is the best game in its category and that it keeps getting better.

Every scrap of feedback from every person involved is intended to make it a better overall game. Rick ultimately decides which to keep, which to toss, and which to put aside for future consideration. That doesn't mean that we don't have teh right to keep sharing, and refining, our ideas.

Maybe it is because we all feel that we own a little bit of Alamaze in some way. We know who owns the company, but Alamaze belongs to us all. That vested intetest is a GOOD THING and should be nurtured wherever it can be found.

This might be the best post we ever had.  Thanks LD.  We perge'.  (press on).

(09-05-2015, 04:12 AM)Ry Vor Wrote: It's just this isn't processing invoices, I want to get it all right. 

What a truly savvy customer service manager does NOT say. Lol. Just breaking balls Wink
-This Khal Drogo, it's said he has a hundred thousand men in his horde

I don't know how this fits in this thread, but I think there will be a lot of excitement about 3rd Cycle, and that's why I'm being pushed a bit by Mike and maybe others. In our Alpha, I am running the Warlock and the Atlantians and I think at t12 I am in 9th and 10th place, but am having a blast. The Atlantians are a unique position and the Warlock in the Mountains is pretty awesome.

I have the Pirates and the Amazons in the Alpha and my Pirates are in 1st place, mainly due to all the artifacts and agents. I lost all three fleet battles with the Cimmerians, but I will do much better next time.

I like both kingdoms very much. 3rd Cycle is going to rock!
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

(09-06-2015, 01:02 AM)Lord Diamond Wrote: I have the Pirates and the Amazons in the Alpha and my Pirates are in 1st place, mainly due to all the artifacts and agents. I lost all three fleet battles with the Cimmerians, but I will do much better next time.

I like both kingdoms very much. 3rd Cycle is going to rock!

I know my Sacred Order and Cimmerians have enjoyed smacking the Pirates around  Big Grin

They will never leave Avalon... 

Now for the Amazonians
[Image: ConanArnold1.jpg]
I am the greatest swordsman that ever lived. Say, um, can I have some of that water?

Why would they leave Avalon? Tis a good place!

Only two turns left, so not much time to make good on your threat. I'm looking forward to smashing your Sacred Order this turn.
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.