Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
3rd Cycle The Choosing - Back Channel Leaks
#1
We'll start posting some stuff on what we have thus far for The Choosing.   The alpha is on T8 tomorrow.
Reply
#2
We are introducing customization options to each kingdom. Players can choose from the following that each cost 1 or 2 customization points. They have 3 to spend on turn 1.
Code
Customization
Points
Ability
G1
Champion Stallions
1
Gives patrol +7 movement points in addition to any other bonuses and +5 to morale of group in possession
G2

Valyrian Steel 

1
Gives party +12 points to their group strength value when investigating Unusual Encounters
C1

Cloak of Disguise

1
Gives emissary (political or agent) a 75% reduced chance of detection when relocating, only 25% chance name revealed when rebel or usurp
C2

Red Elk Mount  

1
Gives emissary a range of 11 on relocation (political or agent), gives an Agent a range of 10 on his missions
C3

Gold 

1
20,000 gold added to treasury per point spent (may be selected more than once)
C4

Mist Talisman

1
Magically hides emissary (political or agent) to be immune to a wizard's Locate Character spell or a High Priestess' Divine Artifact Location divination
G3

Knowledge Totem

1
Provides L4 Recon when in possession of a character or group (not pc)
C5

Expert Administration

1
Adds a Provincial Governor
C6

Scrying Mirror

1
Acts as a Palantir artifact (L1 recon, use Order #972, put the short name in Column "A", area to be viewed in Column "B", no range limit)
C7

Charismatic Ruler

1
+1 Influence
C8

Noble Family Swears Fealty

2
Adds a Baron
C9

Amulet of Protection

2
Provides -50% (40% becomes 20%) to attempts to assassinate or kidnap the emissary in possession & 50% sleep resistance.
C10

Onyx Amulet 

2
Gives possessing emissary (political or agent) the ability to Demonic Gate (pass through military groups at pop centers without the possibility of detection) with an 8 area range, use Order #351 rather than #350
C11

Guardian Talisman

2
Acts as a constant ward spell for the possessing emissary
C12

Glyph of Protection  

2
Capital gains +7,000 defense and L3 intrinsic counter-espionage (permanent effect for pop center, does not transfer if capital is relocated)
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)