Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
183 Full Diplo w/ SVC
Greetings Lords of Alamaze 183!

Ranger Lord can be reached at rghan03@gmail.com
Lord Thanatos

Troll Mercenary force for hire, based in Torvale.  Billvr68@yahoo.com
If you have population center in Torvale, please let me know where they are so I can avoid them.  If I get no responses and I land on them while doing search for population centers, I will attack them.  I am not looking to pick a war just yet, but I will be hitting as many population centers with my military as I can.  If You are  a kingdom who wants to focus on other stuff besides army groups, make a good deal with us Trolls to be your army.  Just make sure who you send us against don't end up paying us more the next turn.

The Great Khan of the Black Dragons is available at aswersh@comcast.net.

The Elves may be reached through j02464@gmail.com (the '0' is a zero)
-This Khal Drogo, it's said he has a hundred thousand men in his horde

In a unusual siting it was noted Jeff fuller who can be reached at Jeffery.keith.fuller@gmail.com was seen riding the Alpha red dragon and is thought to be the human liaison for the fire talons.
Lord Alz - "Jeff"
Arch Mage of the Ancient Ones

giant Lord available at mtorp1@hotmail.com

Contact DA at maelman57@gmail.com

GN at callahangm@live.com

DE at greatdarkspot@yahoo.com

The witchlord can be reached at calste28@gmail.com