Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Renaming Emissaries
If you'd like to rename any of your emissaries, include that information in the email containing your order form for turn 1.

Old name -> New Name for each emissary to be renamed.

Turn 1 is the only opportunity to rename emissaries in a game.

Cipher
(03-30-2013, 02:56 AM)Cipher Wrote: If you'd like to rename any of your emissaries, include that information in the email containing your order form for turn 1.

Old name -> New Name for each emissary to be renamed.

Turn 1 is the only opportunity to rename emissaries in a game.

Cipher

Quick question - do we enter orders with the new name or the old name?
New names
(03-30-2013, 03:23 AM)Cipher Wrote: New names

Thank you!
Sweet!
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

Can you change the sex of the emissaries at the same time?
(03-30-2013, 12:40 PM)DuPont Wrote: Can you change the sex of the emissaries at the same time?

I was told earlier that you can.
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

is there an order test available? To make sure Im not accidentally marching into the sea?
(03-30-2013, 05:56 PM)bluefile2 Wrote: is there an order test available? To make sure Im not accidentally marching into the sea?

Include it in the email with your orders.
 Lord Diamond

(03-30-2013, 05:56 PM)bluefile2 Wrote: is there an order test available? To make sure Im not accidentally marching into the sea?
Send me your orders - I'll tell you if they work or not. Cool