Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steeling Time 5569
LI - NE

Liessss ... he is clossssse....keepsssss on him. The Tyrant will not take Nyvaria.

You picksssss a fight with ussssss all ... you getsssss a fight with ussssss all.

HabeussssssCorpussss

RD - LI, TY.  There is a vote against UN that could use support from either of you.  I know you are not in that fight but a bit of pressure on him let's me devote attention to NE, who wants to bring death to the whole world.

(01-24-2022, 03:12 PM)HabeusCorpus Wrote: LI - NE

Liessss ... he is clossssse....keepsssss on him.  The Tyrant will not take Nyvaria.

You picksssss a fight with ussssss all ... you getsssss a fight with ussssss all.  

HabeussssssCorpussss

The comment was directed at the UN, who I have not picked a fight with. Four on one would be a smidge unfair. Three to one, that I initiated is my own design. 
And yes Nyvaria goes neutral this turn.
I find it interesting that the consistent and current game leader in status points is trying to misdirect attention from himself. If this game ends now, Red wins. I am fighting three kingdoms and he is fighting two, and the red is trying to convince the Un to join the fight against the second place holder. And at the same time trying to kick him off the council, after just taking tons of pops from him. Clearly LI will not attack the red at this point, and if he is allowed free reign for a few turns, he will own four regions with the threat of winning at Stormgate or Mythgar.

(01-24-2022, 04:15 PM)uncledarkside2 Wrote:
(01-24-2022, 03:12 PM)HabeusCorpus Wrote: LI - NE

Liessss ... he is clossssse....keepsssss on him.  The Tyrant will not take Nyvaria.

HabeussssssCorpussss

The comment was directed at the UN, who I have not picked a fight with. Four on one would be a smidge unfair. Three to one, that I initiated is my own design. 
And yes Nyvaria goes neutral this turn.
I find it interesting that the consistent and current game leader in status points is trying to misdirect attention from himself.  If this game ends now, Red wins.  I am fighting three kingdoms and he is fighting two, and the red is trying to convince the Un to join the fight against the second place holder.  And at the same time trying to kick him off the council, after just taking tons of pops from him.  Clearly LI will not attack the red at this point, and if he is allowed free reign for a few turns, he will own four regions with the threat of winning at Stormgate or Mythgar.

Someone is. not telling the truth.  I have not tried to direct the UN in any way.  In fact I am trying to kick him off the council as I fight him
Unlike the other kingdoms, I don't have unlimited recruits and super wizards to go around taking places like Stormgate.  
And I tried so hard to be a friendlier dragon.  Well, except to DA.  I was a bully to him but there is a bigger one on the block now.

(01-24-2022, 03:35 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: RD - LI, TY.  There is a vote against UN that could use support from either of you.  I know you are not in that fight but a bit of pressure on him let's me devote attention to NE, who wants to bring death to the whole world.

Big Red speaks with a serpants tongue.  He is attacking me in all my regions and doing nothing against the NE. 

I will be going total war on Red, assassinating all his wizards and leaders. I'm kidnapping 3 of his emmies this turn. In a few turns, he should be stripped of emissaries and figures. 

If I'm voted off, I will be going after both TY and LI emissaries and agents instead of Reds.

Super slippery serpents tongue at that. Forked. One side speaks of peace while the other attacks lil dark elves and underworlds. The shame

(01-23-2022, 12:11 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(01-23-2022, 03:10 AM)RELLGAR Wrote:
(01-23-2022, 01:46 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote: NE will be close to having his 4th region this turn with multiple attacks into Zanthia.  Expect him in Stormgate for the win next turn.  Big Red is doing okay against a tough UN but the double team of NE is a steam roller.

I would do more against the Necromancer,  but these dragons keep showing up.

Pinkie promise?  I was nice to you before and you attacked me anyway.  I do understand you wanted a longer game.

This would be the point of asking for peace w UN. 
No matter he sees thru your slimy yucky forked tongue. Lizards!

(01-24-2022, 06:37 PM)RELLGAR Wrote:
(01-24-2022, 03:35 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: RD - LI, TY.  There is a vote against UN that could use support from either of you.  I know you are not in that fight but a bit of pressure on him let's me devote attention to NE, who wants to bring death to the whole world.

Big Red speaks with a serpants tongue.  He is attacking me in all my regions and doing nothing against the NE. 

I will be going total war on Red, assassinating all his wizards and leaders. I'm kidnapping 3 of his emmies this turn. In a few turns, he should be stripped of emissaries and figures. 

If I'm voted off, I will be going after both TY and LI emissaries and agents instead of Reds.

LI - UN

The Red Dragon assssssskssssss but will not getssssssssss thisssss turn.  You have done ussssss no harm....you wontsssss be getting any votesssssss from the Lizardssssss have no fearssssss.

HabeusssssssCorpussssss

I thought you were already going after my guys?  No matter, we all want to win and there is nothing wrong with that.  I did back off of my counter attacks against NE a bit after LI entered the fight in Untamed and TY was taking back Nyvaria but NE is back to attacking me in a big way.  My small point advantage will not be there the next time the tally comes out.

(01-24-2022, 07:41 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote:

I thought you were already going after my guys?  No matter, we all want to win and there is nothing wrong with that.  I did back off of my counter attacks against NE a bit after LI entered the fight in Untamed and TY was taking back Nyvaria but NE is back to attacking me in a big way.  My small point advantage will not be there the next time the tally comes out.

TY-RD

I had not planned on voting on this issue...until I was threatened by the UN. You now have my Vote.

R