Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dual
Bachbach
While we wait for a new one to start up, i am creating a duel game i. The queue for you.  
Two players, pick a kingdom and then i will select afterwards 
Its a nice way to get to learn the game as well
If you are not interested no problem

That sounds great.  I'm signing up now.  Don't thrash me too badly!

(12-05-2021, 06:22 PM)bachbach Wrote: That sounds great.  I'm signing up now.  Don't thrash me too badly!

Elf versus darkelf!
Typically we use this as a learning game.  Plz ask any questions you want as we go along!
I think they last 20 turns

(12-05-2021, 11:41 PM)uncledarkside2 Wrote:
(12-05-2021, 06:22 PM)bachbach Wrote: That sounds great.  I'm signing up now.  Don't thrash me too badly!

Elf versus darkelf!
Typically we use this as a learning game.  Plz ask any questions you want as we go along!
I think they last 20 turns

18 turns and the spell list is restricted but it's a good training tool.

So my first question is it appears no navies in duel?

(12-06-2021, 09:32 PM)bachbach Wrote: So my first question is it appears no navies in duel?

No seapower.  Duals are pretty streamlined to teach the basics quickly.

For my kingdom customization I took an emissary artifact. It says my capital posseses it. How do I get it to an emissary?

You use the agent order 910 to transfer artifacts in your kingdom.

(12-08-2021, 01:28 PM)bachbach Wrote: For my kingdom customization  I took an emissary artifact.  It says my capital posseses it.  How do I get it to an emissary?

Military groups can transfer artifacts for free (no gold or order cost) to other groups at the same location. All other artifact moves (except trades) have to use an agent (so gold cost and order). On the plus side, pickup point needs to be within agent range, but drop off does not. One other trick is you can purchase a new agent and tranfer an artifact the same turn- this might come in useful if your agents are far from the group that has the artifact, and you have a PC that is in range. Obviously, additional orders and cost for this.

Trades are great because there is no distance restriction- you get to put it wherever you want if you are the recipient of the trade.

Thanks for the answers, that helps alot knowing all my options and the tricks. I have a question not related to this game. In maelstrom what is the deal with Stormgate? Is it its own one hex province? Is there a bonus to capturing it?