Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 5560
DU - All  The lords of the forest have food for sale.  2 -1 all you want up to 100k and the bigger the order the better.

DU - All  The lords of the forest have food for sale.  2 -1 all you want up to 100k and the bigger the order the better.
Let's put a 30k minimum on food orders please and I'll discount orders over 50k a bit.

I am possible interested in the entire lot of food, I am out right now and will be able to check in couple hours if can hold it for a bit.

(09-22-2021, 02:24 PM)Brekk Wrote: I am possible interested in the entire lot of food, I am out right now and will be able to check in couple hours  if can hold it for a bit.

You are the first to ask so the food is yours to buy.  I can give you a small discount on 100k.
45k.5

Just confirm and you have a trade. 100k food for 45 K gold.

UN --> DU

I will take the trade.

HA- silly barbarians. No more doughnuts for you!

NO - DU
Any chance you can spare some food this turn? I'm looking for about 100k ish....
Keeope

(09-24-2021, 01:54 PM)Keeope Wrote: NO - DU
  Any chance you can spare some food this turn?  I'm looking for about 100k ish....

You can have the same deal I gave UN last turn.  100k food for 45k gold.
Traded With NOMAD, 100,000 Food For 45,000 Gold. The order is in.

(09-24-2021, 02:47 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(09-24-2021, 01:54 PM)Keeope Wrote: NO - DU
  Any chance you can spare some food this turn?  I'm looking for about 100k ish....

You can have the same deal I gave UN last turn.  100k food for 45k gold.
Traded With NOMAD, 100,000 Food For 45,000 Gold.   The order is in.

Confirmed!  100k food for 45k gold.  Order is entered!
Thank you.
Keeope

HA-CI we know your no Conan and have even less brains than the little he had. If you wish to withdraw and apologize for your barbarian behavior? We will give you a basket of our famous bluebarrian cream doughnuts. As well as trade you a pound of gold for our Baron. If you decline and continue your aggressive behavior, it will become very costly for you. I can go either way, I will be gaining many treasures and expanding into the Diamond Coast. However I though we could become friends. Friends are much more rewarding.