Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Riddle of Steel
(08-08-2021, 09:29 PM)The Painted Man Wrote:
(08-08-2021, 07:18 PM)DuPont Wrote: RA-SO. Izzat you in the same space as the 5RA? Not looking for a fight with you, so let me know.

It may be, perhaps. How would you like to work through this. BL told me we could co-exist, and then he took a dump on my city. That wasn't nice at all and does nothing to stop or hold the IL back.

my mistake SO, IL had the pop center prior and I went there and did not even notice you had taken it. my bad for sure. I did not know you were moving to untamed lands, I thought you were working on pellinor?
was not trying to hurt your game only the IL.

(08-09-2021, 02:07 AM)CosmicWizard Wrote:
(08-08-2021, 09:29 PM)The Painted Man Wrote:
(08-08-2021, 07:18 PM)DuPont Wrote: RA-SO. Izzat you in the same space as the 5RA? Not looking for a fight with you, so let me know.

It may be, perhaps. How would you like to work through this. BL told me we could co-exist, and then he took a dump on my city. That wasn't nice at all and does nothing to stop or hold the IL back.

my mistake SO, IL had the pop center prior and I went there and did not even notice you had taken it. my bad for sure. I did not know you were moving to untamed lands, I thought you were working on pellinor?
was not trying to hurt your game only the IL.

No worries at all. I don't have any rights to Untamed and am happy to bang heads over it... but after we make sure this game doesn't end. 

Even if you responded with "neener neener", which I have been known to do, still would be just fine. Smile

Well done Keeope, congratulations.

Well Senior Tactician, looks like you did win.............. 3rd by a hair.

(08-26-2021, 02:36 PM)RELLGAR Wrote: Well done Keeope, congratulations.

Thanks! 

Great game everyone!!
Keeope

(08-26-2021, 02:36 PM)RELLGAR Wrote: Well done Keeope, congratulations.

And me in the coveted "first loser" spot. Damnit.

Nicely done, Keeope!

Congratz Keeope and thanks Rellgar, you made it interesting.  But, I must nevertheless admit to not paying much attention to this game.  I will outline my multiple failures in a cautionary tale that sapped my motivation in valhala after, more importantly, the winner regales us his winning strategy.

(08-26-2021, 06:05 PM)Senior Tactician Wrote: Congratz Keeope and thanks Rellgar, you made it interesting.  But, I must nevertheless admit to not paying much attention to this game.  I will outline my multiple failures in a cautionary tale that sapped my motivation in valhala after, more importantly, the winner regales us his winning strategy.

Wait, wha..?  Is that a thing?
Keeope

(08-26-2021, 06:14 PM)Keeope Wrote:
(08-26-2021, 06:05 PM)Senior Tactician Wrote: Congratz Keeope and thanks Rellgar, you made it interesting.  But, I must nevertheless admit to not paying much attention to this game.  I will outline my multiple failures in a cautionary tale that sapped my motivation in valhala after, more importantly, the winner regales us his winning strategy.

Wait, wha..?  Is that a thing?
You poor soul, how have you enjoyed yourself at all without reading my riveting tales in valhala?

You really should check out my "confed masters" valhala post.  I played a confed game once, went pretty well, not sure if I've ever mentioned it.

Okay, the Valhalla thing is done. My first one, I think. What's a confed?
Keeope