Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5549 Buried to the hilt
Anymore postcards on the way?

(08-12-2021, 12:38 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote: Anymore postcards on the way?

Mr. WTE,

Sadly, I believe we are out of time on the postcards. I made an unscheduled trip to Ramhorn but they said something about not having reservations. Sticklers for details, those Halflings are. I slapped around the welcoming committee, but sadly could not do much else there. The SO tried to blow chunks off of Python Cove and failed. I also slapped some troops of his around. Now we all get to spend a turn building things.

Oh, and I hate the Pirate. 

How goes the final month? 

-Gnomish

(08-12-2021, 04:45 PM)The Painted Man Wrote:

Mr. WTE,

Sadly, I believe we are out of time on the postcards. I made an unscheduled trip to Ramhorn but they said something about not having reservations. Sticklers for details, those Halflings are. I slapped around the welcoming committee, but sadly could not do much else there. The SO tried to blow chunks off of Python Cove and failed. I also slapped some troops of his around. Now we all get to spend a turn building things.

-Gnomish

DE-GN

Hey ... I thought I topped your "most hated" list!?! 

Congrats on the absolute domination in this game Painted.  The GodFather act seemed to keep everyone well in check for far too long to have any chance of pulling you off of your rocketship trajectory (did you ever lose a city??).  I can rest easy knowing that taking those 3 villages from you early on was a, no doubt, devastating blow to your world domination plans and required significant strategizing to recover from.  Only a tactical mastermind could have recovered from that ... tip of the hat to you.

How is my son doing?

Father Habeus

(08-12-2021, 04:52 PM)HabeusCorpus Wrote:
(08-12-2021, 04:45 PM)The Painted Man Wrote:

Mr. WTE,

-Gnomish

DE-GN

Hey ... I thought I topped your "most hated" list!?! 

Congrats on the absolute domination in this game Painted.  The GodFather act seemed to keep everyone well in check for far too long to have any chance of pulling you off of your rocketship trajectory (did you ever lose a city??).  I can rest easy knowing that taking those 3 villages from you early on was a, no doubt, devastating blow to your world domination plans and required significant strategizing to recover from.  Only a tactical mastermind could have recovered from that ... tip of the hat to you.

How is my son doing?

Father Habeus

You topped my 'most obnoxious' list, if that helps. I didn't really have hatred for anyone. Nobody truly gave me cause, and I really did want to stick to only taking cities and leaving most other things alone unless someone (like you, or SO, or HA) attacked me. Then I'd take more. 

I will likely lose a city finally this turn. I won't spoil it and say which one. I imagine someone will actually try this turn. 

I will say that this confirms my belief that economy trumps all. I will share my ending gold balance after the game. Not ever wanting for resources is a great feeling. It lets people take 3 villages and me not worry too much.

(08-12-2021, 04:45 PM)The Painted Man Wrote: Oh, and I hate the Pirate. 

-Gnomish

Get in line. We all hate the Pirate.

(08-13-2021, 03:06 AM)VballMichael Wrote:

-Gnomish

I thought we all hated the Gnome and his Godfather act?

(08-13-2021, 01:40 PM)The Painted Man Wrote:

-Gnomish

I don't hate you Kemosabe.  You are the bestest Ally ever.  
I don't care  so much for SO and Dasterdly DE in this match but I get to give one of them a kick in the pants on the way out.
Well played Habeous.

(08-13-2021, 03:13 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(08-13-2021, 01:40 PM)The Painted Man Wrote:

-Gnomish

I don't hate you Kemosabe.  You are the bestest Ally ever.  
I don't care  so much for SO and Dasterdly DE in this match but I get to give one of them a kick in the pants on the way out.
Well played Habeous.

DE to DA

Still smarting from my little covert action are you?  We took your fool ... our agent mistook him for your fool of a King.  But your court is a far more somber place as a result.  We are sharpening our blades as we speak.

Uncle Habeus

Victory By Lion's Share Is The Gnome Kingdom!

Game End Status Points

Place Kingdom Player Results-40 Grand Total

1 GN The Painted Man 64,693 101,153
2 HA DuPont 26,406 47,126
3 SO Windstar 27,956 46,839
4 NE CosmicWizard17 24,934 38,789
5 PI Vball Michael 17,092 27,928
6 DA Wookie Panz 15,049 27,747
7 DE HabeusCorpus 11,804 27,658
8 LI Flevis 11,015 26,189

VBall sneaks up to 5th by taking my city, the jerk.

(08-13-2021, 11:31 PM)The Painted Man Wrote: Victory By Lion's Share Is The Gnome Kingdom!

Game End Status Points

Place Kingdom    Player                Results-40  Grand Total

1     GN     The Painted Man           64,693     101,153
          2     HA     DuPont                    26,406      47,126
          3     SO     Windstar                  27,956      46,839
          4     NE     CosmicWizard17            24,934      38,789
          5     PI     Vball Michael             17,092      27,928
          6     DA     Wookie Panz               15,049      27,747
          7     DE     HabeusCorpus              11,804      27,658
          8     LI     Flevis                    11,015      26,189

VBall sneaks up to 5th by taking my city, the jerk.

We are going to have to call you Little Big Man!  That is a great movie by the way.   DE managed at least one more dome than I had dispels and shame on me as I could have done more quite easily.