Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5549 Buried to the hilt
(06-26-2021, 01:35 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(06-26-2021, 01:13 PM)HabeusCorpus Wrote:
(06-26-2021, 06:12 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(06-25-2021, 10:47 PM)HabeusCorpus Wrote:
(06-25-2021, 11:36 AM)The Painted Man Wrote: Mr. Prince,

I told you that I would go check on him. I'm checking on him. Apparently you were as well if you now see me there. Should we take that as aggression towards your ally? Who would dance with you then?

I have no further designs (at this time) in the Untamed Lands beyond Blackfire. However, as we are not allied, I am not at liberty to propose anything. Nothing at all. 

Go(l)d be with you.

-Gnomish

DE - GN

That works (at this time).  Me taking a peak at Blackfire because I hadn't heard from him for some time is a little different than showing up with a full army and high level wizards.  But hey ... we know you Travelocity Gnomes like to travel.  You certainly seem to be getting around this game....GOLD status from what I can tell.

DE - DA 

Thoughts on Untamed split?  Happy to do it nicely and assume you have some interest.

HabeusCorpus

Yes I certainly have an interest.  If we split things how do we split Stormgate?

DE - DA

There seems to be a pattern of fixation on Stormgate?  Trust me ... it is much too hot now for anyone other than the Demon ilk and it will have some Legendary housing soon.  I do hope this some doesn't end up fracturing an otherwise friendly relationship?

I would like to propose that I claim everything in Column W and East.  I am moving on one of my previous PCs with a nearby army so if this is not acceptable I would ask that you let me know asap.  This would seem to be a fair split with the City.

HabeusCorpus

So I get the town I already own and you get the  other three plus you already are the first one with two kingdoms.  What could be wrong with that?

DE - DA

I wasn't on planning on attacking the Untamed Lands so I do not have visibility of it this turn --> I was proposing splits based on geography and hoping the splits were reasonable.  Your team has 4 cities between you ... to my 2 ... 3 if we include the Warlock.  I am not sure what seems unfair based on the numbers you have suggested above (you appear to have much better visibility of the Untamed Lands than I do) but I am happy to hear your offer.  If you could be so kind as to give me the locations of the PCs that you deem to be reasonable.  

I would like to keep a friendly border if so permitted.

HabeusCorpus
MOAR CITEHS!
Mr. Dastardly Prince,

I'm not sure if you're still watching me frolic in the lovely pools here at Blackfire. Of my 3 cities, this one definitely has the nicest amenities (thus far). Nice fancy temple, some good eateries, TWO mints (who needs two?? my picture is the same.), and as mentioned before the lovely pool situation. 

I didn't want you to miss out completely, so have enclosed a postcard. As you'll see, the design team here at Blackfire is also quite an upgrade.

Go with Go(l)d,
-Gnomish

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-27-2021, 10:35 AM)The Painted Man Wrote: Mr. Dastardly Prince,

I'm not sure if you're still watching me frolic in the lovely pools here at Blackfire. Of my 3 cities, this one definitely has the nicest amenities (thus far). Nice fancy temple, some good eateries, TWO mints (who needs two?? my picture is the same.), and as mentioned before the lovely pool situation. 

I didn't want you to miss out completely, so have enclosed a postcard. As you'll see, the design team here at Blackfire is also quite an upgrade.

Go with Go(l)d,
-Gnomish

DE - GN

Mr. Fiendish Gold Digger

Those are some nice assets .... for the life of me I don't know why you haven't updated your Tinder photo.  The one on file leaves much to be desired.  Things between us could have been so different.

So I have some visibility now on the Untamed Lands ... and assume you two are busy at work.  I would like to propose TX, VY and WZ as Demon Prince lands.  The southern villages for you will help balance the hungers of Winter I am sure.

HabeusCorpus

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

DE - WA

I have sent flowers and chocolates your way to celebrate our newfound alliance ... and will be declaring you an ally this turn.

I hope your journey south to your new seaside village goes well. You are welcome in Nyvaria.

HabeusCorpus
(06-27-2021, 05:40 PM)HabeusCorpus Wrote: DE - GN

Mr. Fiendish Gold Digger

Those are some nice assets .... for the life of me I don't know why you haven't updated your Tinder photo.  The one on file leaves much to be desired.  Things between us could have been so different.

So I have some visibility now on the Untamed Lands ... and assume you two are busy at work.  I would like to propose TX, VY and WZ as Demon Prince lands.  The southern villages for you will help balance the hungers of Winter I am sure.

HabeusCorpus

Oh, dear. I've told you once that I only have plans on the city. It's part of my collection. I've also told you that I'm not in a position to really make any bargains at all. However, it seems you and my tan and pointed ear buddy have much to talk about. I told him my advice: you have two regions, he should have the same. But, I support whatever he wants to do as long as it doesn't cost me any money.

Now, if you don't mind, I have to go and 'polish the silverware'. Possibly a euphemism.
DA - GN
I put in 78 k food and 80 k gold to you.
Please send back 87 k f and 89 k gold
(06-28-2021, 03:00 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: DA - GN
I put in 78 k food and 80 k gold to you.
Please send back 87 k f and 89 k gold

Yessir. Not your usual loquacious self. I shall put my moneymaker in. That's what he said.
PI - AM
Nice job. You have pretty thoroughly demolished my poor kingdom. I have no complaints. It was well done.

PI - All
The Pirates are down but not out. Look for me in like 10 turns. I will be the one taking Stormgate by storm. Or maybe some other amazing feat.
(06-28-2021, 11:46 PM)VballMichael Wrote: PI - AM
Nice job. You have pretty thoroughly demolished my poor kingdom. I have no complaints. It was well done.

PI - All
The Pirates are down but not out. Look for me in like 10 turns. I will be the one taking Stormgate by storm. Or maybe some other amazing feat.

Do you have a city you'd like to donate? I can pay!!