Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Verses Evil Epic Custom
No we need to each select 1 more Kingdom from the unassigned list first I think:

"If you follow, there will be all 12 regions picked first. Then there will be four kingdoms selected in a two round draft, with two kingdoms to each side from the available per the above. When a kingdom is selected here on the forum, whether pre-selected (e.g., Elves for Good) or chosen from available it is placed in a region that has been selected at that time."

(06-26-2021, 05:39 PM)Calin Wrote: No we need to each select 1 more Kingdom from the unassigned list first I think:

"If you follow, there will be all 12 regions picked first.  Then there will be four kingdoms selected in a two round draft, with two kingdoms to each side from the available per the above.  When a kingdom is selected here on the forum, whether pre-selected (e.g., Elves for Good) or chosen from available it is placed in a region that has been selected at that time."

updated the post.  We're going UN, BL.

Gotchya. But we need that region as well. Then our unassigned kingdom will be chosen and placed in a region

(06-26-2021, 05:41 PM)Calin Wrote: Gotchya.  But we need that region as well. Then our unassigned kingdom will be chosen and placed in a region

Why reveal the location of the unassigned kingdom first?  Choose your unassigned kingdom, then choose to reveal any kingdom location you desire.

I dunno.  Rick said Trust The Science.

But his post reads: "If you follow, there will be all 12 regions picked first.  Then there will be four kingdoms selected in a two round draft, with two kingdoms to each side from the available per the above.  When a kingdom is selected here on the forum, whether pre-selected (e.g., Elves for Good) or chosen from available it is placed in a region that has been selected at that time."

So we are supposed to draft the 4 unassigned Kingdoms and put them in Regions before moving on.

I don't understand the why Smile

I get more confused each time I read it.

But we've picked our two unassigned kingdoms, BL and UN.

Oh, I see, you want the region for the UN. #5

(06-26-2021, 05:48 PM)Calin Wrote: I dunno.  Rick said Trust The Science.

But his post reads: "If you follow, there will be all 12 regions picked first.  Then there will be four kingdoms selected in a two round draft, with two kingdoms to each side from the available per the above.  When a kingdom is selected here on the forum, whether pre-selected (e.g., Elves for Good) or chosen from available it is placed in a region that has been selected at that time."

So we are supposed to draft the 4 unassigned Kingdoms and put them in Regions before moving on.

I don't understand the why Smile

I get more confused each time I read it.

I see so your AM pick is invalid.  Place your first assigned kingdom to a region, then we will do 2.

(06-26-2021, 05:51 PM)DuPont Wrote: Oh, I see, you want the region for the UN. #5

u-u-u-u uhum... I thought it might be wise to conceal that Wink

lol, sorry, the whole thing is a bit confusing. Smile