Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Riddle of Steel
(06-22-2021, 01:24 AM)The Painted Man Wrote:
(06-21-2021, 11:02 PM)DuPont Wrote:
(06-19-2021, 06:22 PM)The Painted Man Wrote:
(06-19-2021, 03:20 PM)DuPont Wrote: RA-SO: Well, I have every intention of keeping it. But I'm open to talking about it as opposed to storming in and disrupting your studies. Spell books do make such lovely tinder for our campfires.

Don't you threaten our books, Adolf. Let's discuss. What are you offering in exchange?
Sorry, I probably left things too late - had a busy weekend! Obviously not planning to attack your group - hope you just bypass mine as he won't be defending. I was hoping to pay ransom and keep the town, but gold is just too short during the winter.

I would advise defending at an organized withdrawal to minimize your losses. I don't want war, but as I got no reply I put things in motion to take the town. I have to make all unallied groups retreat in order to attack the pop center, per the rules. I can cancel my kill wizard on your word that we don't find ourselves at odds now. Let me know.

Fair enough, yeah, I'll defend on the lowest setting. My wizards are just doing self invisible.

(06-22-2021, 01:35 AM)DuPont Wrote:
(06-22-2021, 01:24 AM)The Painted Man Wrote:
(06-21-2021, 11:02 PM)DuPont Wrote:
(06-19-2021, 06:22 PM)The Painted Man Wrote:
(06-19-2021, 03:20 PM)DuPont Wrote: RA-SO: Well, I have every intention of keeping it. But I'm open to talking about it as opposed to storming in and disrupting your studies. Spell books do make such lovely tinder for our campfires.

Don't you threaten our books, Adolf. Let's discuss. What are you offering in exchange?
Sorry, I probably left things too late - had a busy weekend! Obviously not planning to attack your group - hope you just bypass mine as he won't be defending. I was hoping to pay ransom and keep the town, but gold is just too short during the winter.

I would advise defending at an organized withdrawal to minimize your losses. I don't want war, but as I got no reply I put things in motion to take the town. I have to make all unallied groups retreat in order to attack the pop center, per the rules. I can cancel my kill wizard on your word that we don't find ourselves at odds now. Let me know.

Fair enough, yeah, I'll defend on the lowest setting. My wizards are just doing self invisible.

I have updated on my side.

(06-22-2021, 02:15 AM)The Painted Man Wrote:
(06-22-2021, 01:35 AM)DuPont Wrote: Fair enough, yeah, I'll defend on the lowest setting. My wizards are just doing self invisible.

Apparently I missed updating the declaration. Will fix that at some point - likely not this turn - but don't mean to say that we are at war. I switched up the military and wizards and not this.

(06-22-2021, 02:00 PM)The Painted Man Wrote:
(06-22-2021, 02:15 AM)The Painted Man Wrote:
(06-22-2021, 01:35 AM)DuPont Wrote: Fair enough, yeah, I'll defend on the lowest setting. My wizards are just doing self invisible.

Apparently I missed updating the declaration. Will fix that at some point - likely not this turn - but don't mean to say that we are at war. I switched up the military and wizards and not this.

Ooh, look at them hug it out.  Sweet.  I'm putting on John Lennon's "Imagine".   Tongue

When can we communicate?

I did hear that the UN agents all wear women's underware

(06-28-2021, 04:48 AM)RELLGAR Wrote: When can we communicate?  

Entirely appropriate as all of our best agents are women.  Shall I introduce you to some of them?

(06-28-2021, 10:00 PM)Senior Tactician Wrote:

Entirely appropriate as all of our best agents are women.  Shall I introduce you to some of them?

That explains it, we are fine keeping our distance. We are doing some military drills and recruitment in the forests near our border. We have no other intentions.

We are feeding the Forrest creatures, it seems they have been neglected.

(06-29-2021, 01:24 AM)RELLGAR Wrote:

That explains it, we are fine keeping our distance. We are doing some military drills and recruitment in the forests near our border. We have no other intentions.

A noble pursuit, indeed.  Feel free to roam.

(06-29-2021, 10:19 AM)Senior Tactician Wrote:

We have found where you hang your underwear to dry, which you know, may Caridaz RIP. We won't take a closer look unless we are provoked. We would like to explore warmer weather .

(07-16-2021, 01:56 AM)RELLGAR Wrote:
(06-29-2021, 10:19 AM)Senior Tactician Wrote:

We have found where you hang your underwear to dry, which you know, may Caridaz RIP. We won't take a closer look unless we are provoked. We would like to explore warmer weather .

Sorry about your man, some of our more prudish ladies do not like to be leered at.