Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Whetting Wheel
SHARPEN YOUR STEEL at the WHETTING WHEEL
  • Anonymous format.  No communication.  Personas will be hidden on Turn 0. 
  • This means first come first served on the Game Queue for both kingdom and region.  Will display kingdom taken but not which persona controls and not sure if checking for region already selected - we will know after two players sign up.
  • To be somewhat fair, do not make a selection until 6:00PM Eastern today so people get a chance.  If someone "makes a mistake" and drafts before 6:00pm Eastern, they will have to "quit" and rejoin after 6:00pm if there is still a spot.
Think you could win if there was no blasted third party interference in your brilliant strategy?  Looking for peace and quiet (well, quiet anyway) - no pesky neighbors asking for unfair deals?  Give this a go.

Game is setup on Game Queue below Slugfest.  I had Lori Lightfoot help with this part:
Wait until 6:00pm

Update:  7 Spots have been claimed as of 10pm.

Reminder - there are no other posts on this thread because this is the first true Anonymous game in at least a year.  So if you've been waiting for this format, there are a few spots left. 

Just claim it with kingdom and region available directly on the game queue from your login in the order entry site.

There are now 4 slots left open for this game. Sign up and be blessed!

We only need 2 more players to start this game! Come one, come all.

Just one more lost soul to find destiny in a new game of Alamaze!

(06-19-2021, 08:25 PM)Windstar Wrote: Just one more lost soul to find destiny in a new game of Alamaze!

Indeed, the major city of Destiny"s End could be yours when you usurp control of Zanthia.

It, and eleven other kings are just waiting for you to roust yourself to guide your people.  Yes, YOU!

BTW, remember The Whetting Wheel is a 24 hour turnaround, so don't sleep on checking when this game kicks off.

So who was everyone!!

I was the Underworld.

I know for a fact you were not Smile haha I was

Garth was the RD