Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New confederation game?
I'm all in. Also, I intend to end the game in 10 or fewer turns.

(06-06-2021, 07:51 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: I'm all in. Also, I intend to end the game in 10 or fewer turns.

No dude no dropping the game that early Wink

I'm all in and fine with any timeline.

After the previous posts here, I checked if I am receiving messages to support and apparently there is a problem I believe with my home machine's (not Alamaze server, maybe not Mike's machine) Office 365 at present.

So regarding this game, post anything regarding the setup for this game here rather than to support.

Normally I would just make an executive decision with the options but with this being a customized setup I don't want to make a choice players don't want and then set it up a second time.

So post and if I don't hear to the contrary I will make it a 72 hour turnaround and I believe 8 regions are possible as an Alliance Victory but I am not sure, in which case it will have to be 7.

Yeah I'm down with 72 hr and 8 regions, 7 if 8 is not possible.  Might as well just up my subscription, I don't even remember where I am at, I was trying to get back down to scout and maybe even take a break but screw it that's not going to happen I guess.

72 is fine and 8 regions whatever it takes to get t started.

Alright, good to hear from those two. 

Again with 72 hours you can pick if you want All-In to save the two slots and potentially not increase service level, or go with the standard and the default choice of the slots and setup.

I would like to have this input finished by 11am today to get this going early this afternoon (Monday 6/7).

Just to confirm, I am fine with 72 hours and all-in.

I am good with 72, however many regions, ST's chest thumping, and being All-In (which is also a great song by Adelita's Way).

(06-07-2021, 02:26 PM)The Painted Man Wrote: I am good with 72, however many regions, ST's chest thumping, and being All-In (which is also a great song by Adelita's Way).

I wondered why my nipples were sore.