Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I see you Steel
(04-21-2021, 07:20 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: This is dragging quite a bit. 

Let's have some thought / post on whether we should replace with a full Steel game rather than the kingdom restrictions for now.

Maybe we should just go with the initial parameters, except that there is no hidden capital ban caveat. That way, all kingdoms are available.

If you want to continue, you can keep your place in the draft.

Otherwise, the health of this game might be stillborn as it has been going on for a while.

Still in either way I guess

(04-22-2021, 01:20 AM)Lojjin Wrote: Hello Alamaze, I have not played for at least a couple of years and would like to come back.  I do not think I can compete in this format.  Just don’t remember all the mechanics and know nothing of the newest Maelstrom.  I will wait for the next sign up.  I’m eager to dip my toe back into Alamaze.

Your Friend,

Lojjin

I remember you, Lojjin.  All games are now in Maelstrom, so might as well get in now.   While there are new rules, the interface now with the order checking makes things much easier.  Pretty much any errors are identified, so you'll focus on strategy and not worry about tracking your resources, etc. 

You are ahead of most in that you understand you enter a game first by signing up here on the forum in a thread like this one.

Of course you'll need to sign up for an account - its your name, email address and persona only - no credit card, etc.  Sign up at www.alamaze.co

I'd like to start a new game but I only like silent or semi-silent. Also, I'm not sure that a full diplomacy game without alliances or nonaggression pacts makes a ton of sense.
-This Khal Drogo, it's said he has a hundred thousand men in his horde

(04-25-2021, 12:32 PM)Drogo Wrote: I'd like to start a new game but I only like silent or semi-silent.  Also, I'm not sure that a full diplomacy game without alliances or nonaggression pacts makes a ton of sense.

Drogo,

I fine with making this a silent game if everyone else is. 48hrs silent game?

Ruingruth

I would play a 48hr silent

Can someone post a final rules program for this game? Brek has not kicked my butt for awhile i may join up

Let me know if this is OK 48hr Silent game.

Kingdom is restricted No hidden pops allowed. so no kingdom with a hidden cap and no halfling with hidden villages.

1. Senior Tactician
2. Brek
3. Lord Garth
4. Ruingruth
5. Cosmic Wizard
6. Windstar
8. Dupont
9. Flevis
12. Keeope

1. Senior Tactician
2. Brek
3. Lord Garth