Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5481 Ice Age Summertime
(08-15-2020, 12:20 AM)VballMichael Wrote:
(08-15-2020, 12:03 AM)uncledarkseid Wrote:
(08-14-2020, 04:52 PM)Brekk Wrote: RD --> SO

I would like to continue the deal, I am now fighting a 2 front war as the Demon Lord has decided to involve himself in my affairs.

RD --> DE
You have 1 opportunity to leave otherwise you will be destroyed.  I also expect reparation from the village you took and a full exit from my region.

So-Rd done, i will leave the standing order intact.

Long-term alliances frowned upon....

Are trade agreements frowned upon?  Neither Red nor myself are actively working together against any kingdoms.

(08-14-2020, 03:17 PM)VballMichael Wrote: AN - BL
Does fighting so early really make sense? All we do is damage each other while other kingdoms grow. How about you keep the awesome village you just took and we call it a day for now?
Or we could start a whole war that will put us both in the back of the pack.

- No NAP's or alliances.

Clearly the Ancient is asking For a NAP.  Or mercy.  

(08-15-2020, 01:47 AM)uncledarkseid Wrote:
Does fighting so early really make sense? All we do is damage each other while other kingdoms grow. How about you keep the awesome village you just took and we call it a day for now?

- No NAP's or alliances.

Wrong and wrong. I am suggesting he stop attacking me right now. No promises, no alliance, no trade agreements, and no guarantee he won't attack again next turn.
And mercy is not in there. He has no advantage. You cannot justify your NAP by calling a temporary retreat to be the same thing. Helping another kingdom season after season is an alliance.
this is why I prefer the anonymous games. You and your teammates just refuse to play an individual game.

We have traded for 1 prior season I hardly call that a NAP seriously Your calling that a NAP? it’s the ice age trading for food only makes sense. As pointed out I have t asked for someone to not attack me I simply put my gold up for food. As for the the last statement about refusing to play an individual game, insinuating we are teammates, find a single game or type of game I haven’t played in the last year and. Find even one I am a teammate or ally with dark. In fact the bastards has usually been an enemy Smile. So not sure what your getting at here.

RD —> SO

I agree to the trade for a SECOND SEASON.

It's all good. The House does not enforce any such rules, so do as you wish. I will go find a non-team game.

(08-15-2020, 02:06 AM)VballMichael Wrote:

- No NAP's or alliances.

Wrong and wrong. I am suggesting he stop attacking me right now. No promises, no alliance, no trade agreements, and no guarantee he won't attack again next turn.
And mercy is not in there. He has no advantage. You cannot justify your NAP by calling a temporary retreat to be the same thing. Helping another kingdom season after season is an alliance.
this is why I prefer the anonymous games. You and your teammates just refuse to play an individual game.

Well if I ever see you in an individual game not directly lined up directly next to Canticar then i will take the above statement seriously.  I have not spoken with brek about this game aside from what you have all read here on the forum.

(08-15-2020, 02:30 AM)Brekk Wrote: RD —> SO

I agree to the trade for a SECOND SEASON.

I agree as well.

(08-15-2020, 02:40 AM)uncledarkseid Wrote:
(08-15-2020, 02:06 AM)VballMichael Wrote:

- No NAP's or alliances.

Well if I ever see you in an individual game not directly lined up directly next to Canticar then i will take the above statement seriously.  I have not spoken with brek about this game aside from what you have all read here on the forum.

I believe Canticar is in Zamora in this game. I don't think that is anywhere near Pellinor. But maybe I have an old map. 
I never suggested you and Brek spoke outside the game, only that you are helping another kingdom season after season with food in an Ice Age game. That is a team. I am done with this same old thread.

This is why I do my best to try and forget who is playing whom in individual games. It makes it a lot easier to make decisions as to who I should attack if I am not thinking about who the bastard was who attacked me in the last game! I hope nobody quits this game - so far, it's turning out great even if I did face an unprovoked attack by that bastard who likes to tie people to pine trees and then get them pulled in half.