Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5472 Steel No Fly
(06-29-2020, 07:39 PM)The Painted Man Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 06:59 PM)Acererak Wrote: (WA) Who lost their ruler’s this turn?

Why you put aposterophy? Ruler not possessive.

Mr. and Mrs. Tyrant still free. Not us.

Queen Needaburger of the Amazons also free.

Doubtful about Mr. Tyrant though. Mrs. Tyrant free for sure, but not so sure about Mr...heard he is not so free, but we Amazons think Mrs. is good at keeping Mr. in line. Mr. good ruler this way Smile

(06-29-2020, 08:20 PM)Dwellomir Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 07:39 PM)The Painted Man Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 06:59 PM)Acererak Wrote: (WA) Who lost their ruler’s this turn?

Why you put aposterophy? Ruler not possessive.

Mr. and Mrs. Tyrant still free. Not us.

Queen Needaburger of the Amazons also free.

Doubtful about Mr. Tyrant though. Mrs. Tyrant free for sure, but not so sure about Mr...heard he is not so free, but we Amazons think Mrs. is good at keeping Mr. in line. Mr. good ruler this way Smile

True. Free subjective. We give him food and water and make smush time. All freedom he need.

(06-29-2020, 05:49 PM)jonchanson Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 05:18 PM)Dwellomir Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 04:27 PM)jonchanson Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 01:42 PM)Dwellomir Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 11:32 AM)jonchanson Wrote: NE-AM
I look forward to adding your troops to my army.

AM-NE  
Hey, we are simple Amazonian warriors, no magic hootchie-cootchie now. Pretty please.

As this is my first game I feel the need to see the full potential of magic.

AM-NE
Oh, didn't realize this was your first game... It's my second game this time around, played some 2:nd cycle many years ago, but a noob at Maelstroem myself as well Wink

So if you want to fight on thats ok, but as this is your first game, if you rather want to build up first, I'm willing to withdraw for now if you supply me with 20k food for the Forum I already built in Freedom's Path. I will also take the town I'm outside this turn, but immediately tax both that one as well as the city leaving them as neutral PCConfused for next turn. Obviously also withdrawing all groups as well as emmies and agents from Mythgar.

So, up to you, want to fight on or make peace? Peace would mean we don't take any hostile actions after this turn, let's say up 'till T20. Which option would you prefer?

I am fine with peace until turn 20.  I will send the food as well.  The last time I played Alamaze was back in the late 80's.

Welcome in both of you guys.  Any questions please send a PM to any of us.  Everyone was very helpful in getting me started back in as well (i played in the 80’s also).  They also let me win a few games to make me feel part of the crowd.

AN - ALL

We have a very unfortunate happenstance. The Tyrants are a pestilence on the land and all should take heed. Their armies are copious, their stench putrid, and their tactics impeccable. Our empire has been eviscerated with remarkable haste. The majority of our wealth and sustenance has already been corrupted and consumed by the Tyrant forces. While a tip of the hat to the Tyrant ignoramus is appropriate (it was extremely well executed ... the facilitation of the pre-strike economic exchange was a notable "Cherry on Top") a word of foreboding to the lands is warranted. Know now that the economic prosperity that once was domiciled, and being aggressively nurtured, in the Ancient Ones Empire today provides sustenance to the Tyrant hordes. They grow. They come. We do not speak of their Notepads though they copulate like inebriated bestial creatures in an orgy of deviant and abhorrent behaviours. Be apprised and not surprised, a growing evil stalks the realm.

We are a wise Council of Three now made One. Our people suffer. It is illogical but it is true.

HabeusCorpus

(06-30-2020, 04:17 PM)jonchanson Wrote: Quick question

What is the best way to transfer food?

I tried gift (#215) but it says I must be an ally
When I try (#201) it doesn't except 0 gold, I need to put in 1 gold

Am I missing an order?

You are not missing an order. You must send at least 1 resource for a trade, and you cannot gift to non-allies.

(06-30-2020, 04:21 PM)jonchanson Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 04:19 PM)VballMichael Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 04:17 PM)jonchanson Wrote: Quick question

What is the best way to transfer food?

I tried gift (#215) but it says I must be an ally
When I try (#201) it doesn't except 0 gold, I need to put in 1 gold

Am I missing an order?

You are not missing an order. You must send at least 1 resource for a trade, and you cannot gift to non-allies.

Does the recipient need to issue the reverse order then?

Yes, and the numbers should match, although the system does allow you to put in a number and it works as long as the other trader does that or more. I would just try to match the numbers, though.

AM-NE
Yes, I can change one order to trade 1g for the 20.000 food.

(06-30-2020, 04:58 PM)jonchanson Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 05:55 PM)Dwellomir Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 05:49 PM)jonchanson Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 05:18 PM)Dwellomir Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 04:27 PM)jonchanson Wrote: As this is my first game I feel the need to see the full potential of magic.

AM-NE
Oh, didn't realize this was your first game... It's my second game this time around, played some 2:nd cycle many years ago, but a noob at Maelstroem myself as well Wink

So if you want to fight on thats ok, but as this is your first game, if you rather want to build up first, I'm willing to withdraw for now if you supply me with 20k food for the Forum I already built in Freedom's Path. I will also take the town I'm outside this turn, but immediately tax both that one as well as the city leaving them as neutral PCConfused for next turn. Obviously also withdrawing all groups as well as emmies and agents from Mythgar.

So, up to you, want to fight on or make peace? Peace would mean we don't take any hostile actions after this turn, let's say up 'till T20. Which option would you prefer?

I am fine with peace until turn 20.  I will send the food as well.  The last time I played Alamaze was back in the late 80's.

Ok, confirmed. I’ll take the town I’m outside this turn, but tax both that one and the city this turn, leaving them neutral. I also leave Mythgar. You refrain from hostile actions this turn and send 20.000 food as gift. We have peace until (at least) T20.

Do you have a free action this turn to accept the food? 20000 food for 1 gold

(06-30-2020, 05:11 PM)jonchanson Wrote:
(06-30-2020, 05:07 PM)Dwellomir Wrote: AM-NE
Yes, I can change one order to trade 1g for the 20.000 food.
NE-AM
Good to go

Yes, same here, order confirmed. And sorry for the confusion, didn’t know you were unable to gift if not allies...

(WA)

WA - AN : Greetings. I'm very interested in a key you hold. Can I purchase this key off of you? From your note on the TY it seems gold might be of better use to you than said key. Please do let me know.

(07-07-2020, 02:28 PM)Acererak Wrote: (WA)

WA - AN : Greetings. I'm very interested in a key you hold. Can I purchase this key off of you? From your note on the TY it seems gold might be of better use to you than said key. Please do let me know.

Me also willing to buy. We can be friends now. Me no want more in Zamora. Wanted food, got food.