Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alamaze team game in America
The enemy has been 315 and some 320 attempts in many of our PCs across the kingdom. Such action, by itself, is of little concern. Recently however, the enemies have successfully 330 in the city at area WA! Which one of you moved a fool to WA and was trying to 310 with her?? The fool was captured and she now resides in the enemy court. Our own 315 and 330 attempts are pointless as the regional reaction of our king is hostile. In addition, the enemy has many agents 970 the area and their own 310 is impressive. Our halfhearted 315 attempts have even been met with threats of 940! We have no choice to but move a group to WA and 150 the PC. The enemy has no groups and the city's defenses have not been raise above that of a small village.

This just in!  The enemy has armed a brigade of goblins with 960 from the former controller (value in current terrain <500) and stationed them around the city at area WA. They seem to be in for the long haul. Wizards have attempted to 602 but it seems they were not high enough level. The insurgents are demanding 215 but as of now they are having to 225. High priestess's are kept damn busy with 780 and locals have been unable to 385 leaving them to endure substantial 965. The warlord seems to be attempting 455 so any future 150 efforts will be fruitless.

(06-15-2020, 03:19 PM)Acererak Wrote: I don't find this amusing at all. Let's leave politics of any kind off of the forums. I'm offended that you would call our mayor a fool and are making jokes about what's going on here in Seattle where I live. It's doubly offensive that you would satire the possibility of moving in federal troops when we are all fine with the CHAZ including our elected representatives. Don't believe everything you see on TV- especially if you ever watch those lying fucks on Fox News. I'm proud of the civil unrest and protests that are happening all across the country. It's long overdue.

I like to think your intentions weren't to incite on here but emotions are raw and I just don't think any of what's going on should be made into satire.

This is priceless  ignorance  at it's best.  I do agree, keep politics off this forum.

I will make no comment other than I am sure the original poster intended to be light-hearted and offer no offense but agree that all forms of politics should be left off of this forum. I come here to escape much of that sort of thing, have no idea of the politics of most players, and like it what way. Big Grin

I watch so little news that I thought the first post was about Alamaze. Hmm. Oh well. Went right over my head. Back to gaming.

In fairness Ace, your post also did not de-escalate. In responding to a post you disliked, you added a new level of politics just as likely to offend others.
I don't know, can Rick maybe delete this whole thread?

(06-15-2020, 07:41 PM)VballMichael Wrote: In fairness Ace, your post also did not de-escalate. In responding to a post you disliked, you added a new level of politics just as likely to offend others.

Yea Maybe? But there was no name calling. I said it offended me, that is the truth.

I would like that if Rick deleted the whole thing. I will delete my comments now.

Amen to all getting along despite our differences and leaving politics out of Alamaze.

(06-15-2020, 07:41 PM)VballMichael Wrote: In fairness Ace, your post also did not de-escalate. In responding to a post you disliked, you added a new level of politics just as likely to offend others.

I thought about it, but I am kind of against censorship.  I understand we don't need to present political views here, but I don't want to tell people (adults) what they can or cannot say. 

Still I concede our community is best not to be political, even tangentally.

So, don't we have a game forming?