Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 5434 Ballz of Steel
(05-12-2020, 07:43 PM)Senior Tactician Wrote: The Imperium Will Pay Well For 100,000 Food This Season.

That's a lot of sammiches. Are ye buildin' a fort with a food court? Don't ferget the haggis!

(05-12-2020, 07:25 PM)Acererak Wrote:
(05-01-2020, 07:13 PM)Gibraltar Adams Wrote:
(05-01-2020, 06:44 PM)Acererak Wrote:
(05-01-2020, 06:29 PM)Gibraltar Adams Wrote:
(05-01-2020, 04:25 PM)Acererak Wrote: (AN) 

AN- IL : We have just been studying our scrolls and trimming our beards here in fair Krynn. Seems that the hair from our beards needed more space so we expanded a tiny bit. Would you happen to know where the AT military currently is located? I would like to have a fair greeting for them when they arrive. 

AN- AT: Seems you were busy being naughty and attacking the nice IL. I'm happy to break off my nice old men that are wandering around your region at current status quo if you like. Or I can take the whole thing. Your choice.

AT - AN, Fine with me as long as you define status quo. Items held as of the end of the 13 month?

AN- AT - Yes. I keep what I have and take no more.

Acceptable
(AN) Huh. Guess the AT doesn't live up to his word as he has moved on me and former holdings in Zamora. Guess you're never to be trusted again in any game.

I realize Atlantians are far superior in the arts of mathematics. A quick recap for our friends in the north 14+3 = 17. That was turn 19. To be clear, 19 comes after 17. 

(05-12-2020, 08:09 PM)The Painted Man Wrote:
(05-12-2020, 07:25 PM)Acererak Wrote: (AN) Huh. Guess the AT doesn't live up to his word as he has moved on me and former holdings in Zamora. Guess you're never to be trusted again in any game.

Has it been mor'n a season? While I ne'er trust a lad that smells o' the fish, I will say that he cannay be bound fer mor'n 3 months. Our ole pal Ry Vor did remind us o' this earlier on.

I do hope ye get the bastard, if it's any consolernation. I've a mind to give 'im a beatin' m'self, just to see if his innerds smell as bad as his outterds.

(AN) Yea, I guess that's true. It's fine. Appears I have to beat up on him as well as you.

(05-12-2020, 08:16 PM)Gibraltar Adams Wrote:
(05-12-2020, 07:25 PM)Acererak Wrote:
(05-01-2020, 07:13 PM)Gibraltar Adams Wrote:
(05-01-2020, 06:44 PM)Acererak Wrote:
(05-01-2020, 06:29 PM)Gibraltar Adams Wrote: AT - AN, Fine with me as long as you define status quo. Items held as of the end of the 13 month?

AN- AT - Yes. I keep what I have and take no more.

Acceptable
(AN) Huh. Guess the AT doesn't live up to his word as he has moved on me and former holdings in Zamora. Guess you're never to be trusted again in any game.

I realize Atlantians are far superior in the arts of mathematics. A quick recap for our friends in the north 14+3 = 17. That was turn 19. To be clear, 19 comes after 17. 
(AN) You're right. So game on. Sorry to besmirch your fishy honor.

(05-12-2020, 08:11 PM)The Painted Man Wrote:
(05-12-2020, 07:43 PM)Senior Tactician Wrote: The Imperium Will Pay Well For 100,000 Food This Season.

That's a lot of sammiches. Are ye buildin' a fort with a food court? Don't ferget the haggis!

A Castle The Likes Of Which Is Rarely Seen In The Modern World, Master Dwarf.  It Can Be No Secret To Thee That The Dark Elves Seek To Reclaim The Seat Of Our Ancestral Power, The Great City Of Stormgate. Though It Remains Little More Than A Symbol Today, It Is An Important One To The Peoples Of The Imperium And We Would See It Restored To Its Former Glory.  We Hope This Transition Will Not Unduly Disturb The Dwarven People, Nor Any Other Of The Fine Kingdoms Of The Land.

(05-12-2020, 08:16 PM)Acererak Wrote: (AN) Yea, I guess that's true. It's fine. Appears I have to beat up on him as well as you.

Atta way to look at it, boyo. I hope ye give as good as ye gets. 'Tis ne'er fun to play th' doormat. My grandpappy used to tell us stories o' courtin' his fourth wife, me Nana. Oh, the beatins he got when she done discovered th' first three. But he stayed th' course, and lookie where we are now? It may well be my turn to take a beatin' from ye. Wait, is this yer way of sayin' yer wantin' to be m' wife? I accept!

(05-11-2020, 05:17 PM)The Painted Man Wrote: "A warlord was killed in the Dwarven kingdom."

So here I be, wund'rin who most needed spankin' next, when dear Olag's torch was snuffed. Let it be said here and now that I know of ye who done th' deed, and we're comin'. Even th' Warlock, rest his robe-lovin' soul, could figure out the culprit here. So, w' this uncalled for and nefaricious attack, know that we're a huntin' ye. Yer top 3 have already been dealt with; Olag's sacrifice wa'nay in vain. The rest of yer agents shall follow.

Get yer sammiches ready, son. Me boys are hungry.

I can only assume this was meant for the UN, however this seems like a lot of chatter for a non-speaking turn.  I will not defend my honor (ahem!cough!cough!) until i am allowed to speak. 
Am i correct?

(05-12-2020, 08:27 PM)Senior Tactician Wrote:

A Castle The Likes Of Which Is Rarely Seen In The Modern World, Master Dwarf.  It Can Be No Secret To Thee That The Dark Elves Seek To Reclaim The Seat Of Our Ancestral Power, The Great City Of Stormgate. Though It Remains Little More Than A Symbol Today, It Is An Important One To The Peoples Of The Imperium And We Would See It Restored To Its Former Glory.  We Hope This Transition Will Not Unduly Disturb The Dwarven People, Nor Any Other Of The Fine Kingdoms Of The Land.

Yer aware that ye capitalize all th' words, yes? E'en the ones ye normally wouldnay? To, Be, etc.?

Yer also aware that ye'd be attacking our fine city, yes? We may be needin' to show your Ancestral Seat some Power.

(05-12-2020, 08:27 PM)Senior Tactician Wrote:

(AN) Yup. All is fair except coordination outside of the forum which I hope isn't happening between you and your padawan. You both attacked me at the exact same time without any overlap but I'll chalk it up to a coincidence.

(05-12-2020, 08:36 PM)uncledarkseid Wrote:
(05-11-2020, 05:17 PM)The Painted Man Wrote: "A warlord was killed in the Dwarven kingdom."

So here I be, wund'rin who most needed spankin' next, when dear Olag's torch was snuffed. Let it be said here and now that I know of ye who done th' deed, and we're comin'. Even th' Warlock, rest his robe-lovin' soul, could figure out the culprit here. So, w' this uncalled for and nefaricious attack, know that we're a huntin' ye. Yer top 3 have already been dealt with; Olag's sacrifice wa'nay in vain. The rest of yer agents shall follow.

Get yer sammiches ready, son. Me boys are hungry.

I can only assume this was meant for the UN, however this seems like a lot of chatter for a non-speaking turn.  I will not defend my honor (ahem!cough!cough!) until i am allowed to speak. 
Am i correct?

No, Thou Art Not Correct Master Of Shadows.  Diplomacy Abounds During The End Of Each Season ("Late" turn results).