Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5423 Steely Eyes (Seasonal Diplomacy)
BL-RD

This reminds me of a case I once had where my client was charged with assault for bleeding on his prison guards.

Your cousin,

BL

Ladies and Gentlemen of Alamaze a tragedy has occurred!  The dear, ummm…. benevolent Mr. Prince of Demons has abdicated his rule in Nyvaria.  I know!  I know.... what all of you are thinking, those poor leaderless souls of Nyvaria, whatever will become of them.

I am here to reassure you, the gentle, peaceful halflings are here to save the day (reap the benefits).  We halflings have the grandest claim (best bullsh-tters) of this fine region.  For, it was my dear great, great grandfather (friend of a third cousin, twice removed)  who founded the great city of Bronze Canyon (happened to be visiting once).  This dear ancestor of mine (actually this guy I know) owned most of the land surrounding the great city (had a small farm hundreds of miles away).

Before he departed this land, our great friend (actually never met him in person) Mr. Prince of Demons personally gave me this deed to his lands (its a menu from Fieda's fresh donuts).  Therefore pursuant to, ummm, escrow... uhh, liability.... well, its all very technical, but I'm sure you can all agree this land will be well taken care of (striped of all wealth) by the gentle, loving Halflings.

Cheap food for all!!! (not that cheap)

Again I must insist the Lords of Alamaze please remain calm and stay in your own regions while the gentle, loving halflings are engaged in their rescue effort (fleecing the public) in Nyvaria.

It has come to our attention that rumors of a halfling conspiracy to conquer Alamaze might be circulating.  This is an absolute farce.  We halflings want a long and happy existence here in Alamaze (where we crush you on turn 40 in status).  There is absolutely no need for concern.

While we Halflings are engaged in our rescue effort, food and gold are still abundantly available for trade (in fact, we will soon have much more from the suckers in Nyvaria) so please do not hesitate to contact us for trade.

We wish all the Lords of Alamaze health, luck, and full bellies in the coming months.

My keen powers of perception inform me the haughty Halflings have eyes on Nyvaria. 

The same powers also suggest about six kingdoms have the same idea. 

I think we have entered the mid-game.

DA - DU

I feel a responsibility to offer 7000 gold for 1 food to maintain our arrangement, if you would confirm.

RD-HA
need to buy 100k food this turn and the next 4 turns 50k at the 33000 price.

RD-BL
Interesting names for those agents that got the block....names which scream out
Butthurt over the spankings! lol

(04-10-2020, 08:09 PM)Airetar Wrote: DA - DU

I feel a responsibility to offer 7000 gold for 1 food to maintain our arrangement, if you would confirm.

That sounds like a fair and generous suggestion. I will put in the order and I will make sure my tenants are happy and comfortable.

(04-11-2020, 12:35 AM)VballMichael Wrote:
(04-10-2020, 08:09 PM)Airetar Wrote: DA - DU

That sounds like a fair and generous suggestion. I will put in the order and I will make sure my tenants are happy and comfortable.

Agreed, then.

(04-10-2020, 11:24 PM)Agent Orange Wrote: RD-HA
need to buy 100k food this turn and the next  4 turns 50k at the 33000 price.

Greetings Mr. Red Dragon!  I see that your cousin Mr. Black Dragon has abdicated his rule, I do hope you take good care of his people (build them some nice castles, buy lots of food)!

We have your food order here ready to go, 100k food for 66k gold this turn, then 50k food for 33k gold for the next two turns.  Our contracts only run for 3 turns, and then must be re-newed during the Late season.  There is just the very small matter of signing this minor little contract (37 pages).  Please take special note of the peace clause, you agree not to attack Halfling lands for the duration of this contract, and this tiny little paragraph at the end here in the size 5 font, Halfling lands are whatever the Halflings say they are and now include Diamond Coast and Nyvaria.

Put your claw mark right there and your food will be packed and delivered with care by the gentle, loving Halflings!  Thank you for shopping with Hobbit! (inc).