Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5423 Steely Eyes (Seasonal Diplomacy)
(04-04-2020, 04:03 AM)Agent Orange Wrote: RD-HA
can we do this order, next turn and the turn after as well same amounts? And them BL carcasses don't taste so well, seems they POOP themselves before our battles.

You are killing me here Mr. Dragon.  You think I've got unlimited time to mess around with these tiny little orders.  I got things to SEE people to DO.

FINE, fine, fine, NEXT month AND the month after... 50k Food, 33k gold.

(damnit I got kids in college and this guy is wasting my time...  the wife is bugging me about her birthday I need to make some DEALS I don't know who these people think they are, I gotta eat to ya know and a house on the endless sea ain't cheap I got taxes to pay, my damn pony is at the vet I gotta hitch a ride back to the city, I am losing my SHIRT here people)

can we do this order, next turn and the turn after as well same amounts? And them BL carcasses don't taste so well, seems they POOP themselves before our battles.

My Black Dragon brigades didn't do so good, I admit, but I'm sure these Great Bats will do fine against your Elite Red Dragon army. If at first you don't succeed... Did you hear that Halfling? ELITE RED DRAGON ARMY.

(04-04-2020, 12:57 PM)Pine Needle Wrote:

My Black Dragon brigades didn't do so good, I admit, but I'm sure these Great Bats will do fine against your Elite Red Dragon army. If at first you don't succeed... Did you hear that Halfling? ELITE RED DRAGON ARMY.

Elite Red Dragon Army!?  Hmmm.... do you know if those guys eat more than normal red dragon armies?  I might have to assign another representative, err.... (scribble, scribble) two more guys... hmm, some more fields, some farmers... couple cooks... 5% more for Jako… yeah I think we can make this work!

I hear great bats like to eat twice as much as one normally would think Mr. Black Dragon, maybe when our representative is back in the office next season we can discuss that!

(04-04-2020, 07:45 PM)Senior Tactician Wrote: I hear great bats like to eat twice as much as one normally would think Mr. Black Dragon, maybe when our representative is back in the office next season we can discuss that!
Just as long as nobody eats the great bats. I hear that doesn't always work out so well.

(04-05-2020, 12:06 AM)DuPont Wrote:
(04-04-2020, 07:45 PM)Senior Tactician Wrote: I hear great bats like to eat twice as much as one normally would think Mr. Black Dragon, maybe when our representative is back in the office next season we can discuss that!
Just as long as nobody eats the great bats. I hear that doesn't always work out so well.

DuPont always comes through.   Smile

(04-05-2020, 12:15 AM)Ry Vor Wrote:
(04-04-2020, 07:45 PM)Senior Tactician Wrote: I hear great bats like to eat twice as much as one normally would think Mr. Black Dragon, maybe when our representative is back in the office next season we can discuss that!

If you eat half as many bats would you be batting .500?

(04-05-2020, 12:35 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote:

I'm trying to remember how many bats in total I have eaten.  The college days are cloudy. 

The thing of it, as I don't recall, was catching the bat in the first place.  They only come out at night and they are black (if you've seen a white bat, let me know), so catching them in your mouth is not the easiest thing.   Sporting, though.  Plus they fly, so that's worth at least 20%.  And night attack ability.

(04-05-2020, 01:42 AM)Ry Vor Wrote:

I'm trying to remember how many bats in total I have eaten.  The college days are cloudy. 

The thing of it, as I don't recall, was catching the bat in the first place.  They only come out at night and they are black (if you've seen a white bat, let me know), so catching them in your mouth is not the easiest thing.   Sporting, though.  Plus they fly, so that's worth at least 20%.  And night attack ability.
Bats are serious rabies vectors in real life.  People have died of rabies from bat bites.  The problem is the bite wounds can be so small they are hard to detect.

(04-05-2020, 10:40 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(04-05-2020, 01:42 AM)Ry Vor Wrote:
(04-05-2020, 12:06 AM)DuPont Wrote: Just as long as nobody eats the great bats. I hear that doesn't always work out so well.

Bats are serious rabies vectors in real life.  People have died of rabies from bat bites.  The problem is the bite wounds can be so small they are hard to detect.
Biting bats has also been used as a fantastic ploy to launch solo rock careers-Ozzy

RD-BL
WHAT A BATTLE...huge group value increase....mucked up the region for the denigrate tho..