Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confederations Games are FUN - Join up!
Hey, I've got Prince Kheldar riding Puff, the (non) Magic Dragon.

I have Cary Elwes and Warwick Davis!

OK, Confederales - You Are Off and Running.

First turn due Friday.

Side note - we have made progress with IBM and Mike is on board with the migration to a different IBM server farm at their demand.

2nd note - sort of Accountant Humor, but except for The Inky One, all other selections by the other five Confederales were courteously made in alphabetical order. Amazons with Atlantians, Cimmerians with Druids, Dwarves with Halflings, Lizard King with Pirate, Red Dragon with Underworld. Then there were the chaotic selections of The Other. Figures. :-)

What did I pick again?

someone setup an active game thread and note what is allowed please.

(11-05-2019, 09:25 PM)The Painted Man Wrote: What did I pick again?

I think I put you in Runnimede and The Talking Mountains with the Westmen and the Trolls.

(11-05-2019, 08:48 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: OK, Confederales - You Are Off and Running.

First turn due Friday.

Side note - we have made progress with IBM and Mike is on board with the migration to a different IBM server farm at their demand.

2nd note - sort of Accountant Humor, but except for The Inky One, all other selections by the other five Confederales were courteously made in alphabetical order.  Amazons with Atlantians, Cimmerians with Druids, Dwarves with Halflings, Lizard King with Pirate, Red Dragon with Underworld.  Then there were the chaotic selections of The Other.   Figures.  :-)

Thanks for the setup.  We know not your favorite thing to do.

(11-05-2019, 09:58 PM)Draugr Wrote: someone setup an active game thread and note what is allowed please.

Your choices are usually well accepted, Draugr.

(11-05-2019, 09:59 PM)Draugr Wrote:
(11-05-2019, 08:48 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: OK, Confederales - You Are Off and Running.

First turn due Friday.

2nd note - sort of Accountant Humor, but except for The Inky One, all other selections by the other five Confederales were courteously made in alphabetical order.  Amazons with Atlantians, Cimmerians with Druids, Dwarves with Halflings, Lizard King with Pirate, Red Dragon with Underworld.  Then there were the chaotic selections of The Other.   Figures.  :-)

Thanks for the setup.  We know not your favorite thing to do.
I think I'm getting better at it, but still will ask for Confederations to be added to the Game Creator on the next update.  Its just too easy to make a mistake in setup.

(11-05-2019, 09:59 PM)Ry Vor Wrote:
(11-05-2019, 09:25 PM)The Painted Man Wrote: What did I pick again?

I think I put you in Runnimede and The Talking Mountains with the Westmen and the Trolls.

I miss the Trolls.

So if I played the Westmen and recruited Westmen, is that two brigade types or one?