Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another question.
Sorry for all the questions.  I have read the rules, most forum posts and everything I can.  It is a lot of info so it is a lot to recall... 

If I switch my Capital, do any possessions tied to a capital switch, or do I need to transfer them.  What about my political figures, would I need to move them individually?

Thanks

(04-23-2019, 04:10 PM)Valuthor Wrote: Sorry for all the questions.  I have read the rules, most forum posts and everything I can.  It is a lot of info so it is a lot to recall... 

If I switch my Capital, do any possessions tied to a capital switch, or do I need to transfer them.  What about my political figures, would I need to move them individually?

Thanks

If you relocate your capital, order 355, all or the emissaries there and their possessions relocate to the new capital.
If you had some pols that you did not want to go to the new capital you can move them first, order 350.  Possessions of the former capital pc would stay there.   You can use a covert order to relocate possessions.

Thank you.

Allot to remember in this game.

(04-23-2019, 05:38 PM)Valuthor Wrote: Thank you.

Allot to remember in this game.

Indeed, but that’s what makes it fun!