Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie Questions
Excellent!
Hi I cant find this information: 

My emissary in a non-controlled PC reports foreign military at that location?

Can Unusual Sightings happen in the same coordinates of a PC?
(03-02-2018, 05:19 PM)Whisper Wrote: Hi I cant find this information: 

My emissary in a non-controlled PC reports foreign military at that location?  NO.  You only will know who owns the PC

Can Unusual Sightings happen in the same coordinates of a PC?  No
(03-02-2018, 05:24 PM)Draugr Wrote:
(03-02-2018, 05:19 PM)Whisper Wrote: Hi I cant find this information: 

My emissary in a non-controlled PC reports foreign military at that location?  NO.  You only will know who owns the PC

Can Unusual Sightings happen in the same coordinates of a PC?  No

Thanks
What happens If my current influence is 19.90 and I order to Increase Influence? Influence 20 or influence 20.90? Wondering because of the limit for the order
20.9 the max is 25
Hi Rellgar,

thanks for answering

Am I using the wrong command list?

#480 KING EXPAND HIS INFLUENCE - By using this order, the king pulls the necessary strings to expand his sphere of influence. The result of this is an increase of one level to his influence. Influence determines the maximum number of orders a king may issue per turn, and has significant impact on the success of his political emissaries. The extra order gained through execution of this order will not be available until the following turn. This is a sole action for the king. This command cannot be used to raise the King’s Influence above 20.

In any case, it goes from 24,90 to 25 or 25,90?
Max is 25
(03-05-2018, 06:21 PM)RELLGAR Wrote: 20.9 the max is 25

(03-05-2018, 06:58 PM)PTRILEY Wrote: Max is 25

thanks
But keep in mind that if your Influence is 20 or higher that you cant use order #480
HC or spells.