Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team game for jessicajung
Game posted on Que

Teams form, then random draw for choices of by a designated Team captain.  1 Kingdom per region, plus D1, D2
A
B
C
D

Warlord draft
A  1, 5, 12
B  2, 7, 11
C  3, 8,  9
D  4, 6, 10

I'm in. Will captain if needed.

I'm in. Not interested in captain but will play for any team.

Before I signup. I want to make sure Ry Vor and UM are ok with this format. It is not a format listed on the game que and UM has already said he does not want to make costum games

(09-11-2017, 08:57 PM)JonDoe Wrote: Before I signup. I want to make sure Ry Vor and UM are ok with this format.   It is not a format listed on the game que and UM has already said he does not want to make costum games

what's wrong with Magic format?

There is no warlords Magic on Que. Only a Confederation Magic of 6 teams of 2. Jessicajung are you a team of 3. If so there is no preset for that format.

(09-11-2017, 09:13 PM)IMPERIAL_TARK Wrote:
(09-11-2017, 08:57 PM)JonDoe Wrote: Before I signup. I want to make sure Ry Vor and UM are ok with this format.   It is not a format listed on the game que and UM has already said he does not want to make costum games

Seems magic got changed during transition to game que to only two kingdoms per team.  When mike says "normal magic". That is the variant he is referring too.

We are addressing the Alliance format's return - 4 teams of 3 players.

(09-11-2017, 11:15 PM)JonDoe Wrote:
(09-11-2017, 09:13 PM)IMPERIAL_TARK Wrote:

Seems magic got changed during transition to game que to only two kingdoms per team.  When mike says "normal magic". That is the variant he is referring too.

Boy, I wish people would stop blaming me for everything. Read my post about the correction to Magic games here: http://www.kingdomsofarcania.net/forum/s...2#pid47742

I will play, but I don't want to be a captain.