Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Return to glory
Just starting started a duel game for practice need a second thanks

PTRiley is a a long ago returning Alamaze player looking for someone to show him the ropes in a Duel.  The Duel for a new player is free for both the newb and the mentor.

(08-02-2017, 01:41 AM)Ry Vor Wrote: PTRiley is a a long ago returning Alamaze player looking for someone to show him the ropes in a Duel.  The Duel for a new player is free for both the newb and the mentor.

Greetings PTRiley;

I would be glad to show you the ropes, so to speak,  and get you started.  You can contact me directly by email at  dwarncke@comcast.net
We need to give RY Vor a couple of positions.  Do you have a preference? 

Wookie

(08-02-2017, 11:11 AM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(08-02-2017, 01:41 AM)Ry Vor Wrote: PTRiley is a a long ago returning Alamaze player looking for someone to show him the ropes in a Duel.  The Duel for a new player is free for both the newb and the mentor.

Greetings PTRiley;

I would be glad to show you the ropes, so to speak,  and get you started.  You can contact me directly by email at  dwarncke@comcast.net
We need to give RY Vor a couple of positions.  Do you have a preference? 

Wookie
PTRiley has replied and has picked the Sacred order.  I will take the Dark Elves please.

I think someone should help mentor you both through your game. Ask Jon Doe, Atuan, Imperial Tark or someone with great experience.

(08-02-2017, 12:17 PM)RELLGAR Wrote: I think someone should help mentor you both through your game. Ask Jon Doe, Atuan, Imperial Tark or someone with great experience.

Certainly the players mentioned above  all have thousands of turns worth of experience and have helped me a great deal.  If any of them want to help PTRiley or myself, I would be glad to defer to them.  On the other hand, if the task at hand is making a new/ returning player feel welcome in the game, learning how to use the various programs and downloads to enter orders, and get a general feel for the game I'm still glad to help. 

We all want to do what is best for our new players and make them feel comfortable and welcome in our community.

Wookie, you and PTRiley need to create your Duel on the game creation site.  Log in at http://fallofromegame.com/alamazeorders/login.php (remember all the Help Guides are available there) and then specify your game and join in the Game Creator.  Boom, you're Duel starts.  Don't forget the ready button, and stay in contact with each other.

Thanks for stepping up, Wookie.

(08-02-2017, 03:15 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: Wookie, you and PTRiley need to create your Duel on the game creation site.  Log in at http://fallofromegame.com/alamazeorders/login.php (remember all the Help Guides are available there) and then specify your game and join in the Game Creator.  Boom, you're Duel starts.  Don't forget the ready button, and stay in contact with each other.

The game has been created and is just waiting for PTRiley to join.

(08-02-2017, 03:29 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(08-02-2017, 03:15 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: Wookie, you and PTRiley need to create your Duel on the game creation site.  Log in at http://fallofromegame.com/alamazeorders/login.php (remember all the Help Guides are available there) and then specify your game and join in the Game Creator.  Boom, you're Duel starts.  Don't forget the ready button, and stay in contact with each other.

Wookie, please join Strongwill's game (titled Return To Glory). That's his game.

(08-02-2017, 03:33 PM)unclemike Wrote:
(08-02-2017, 03:29 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote:

Wookie, please join Strongwill's game (titled Return To Glory). That's his game.

Should be all set.  Thanks Uncle Mike!