Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Confederations Game with fast turnaround
I'd like to start a new Confederations game with a fast turnaround.  I'll personally need the game to be over by late September.

Confederations (control 2 kingdoms, 5 players so 10 kingdoms or 6 players and 12 kingdoms).  I would prefer a draft but would also be open to set kingdoms pairings if that is preferred.

We'll need 5-6 players and have a draft.

I'm in.

Drogo
-This Khal Drogo, it's said he has a hundred thousand men in his horde

Yeah and players that wont quit like the current game.

Agreed. ^^^

If you have to quit please inform everyone in the game and drop the game, don't just let the 3 turns of inaction auto-drop you.

I was thinking of a confederations game but we each control the two kingdoms in the same starting region. I was going to wait a week to start since I am on vacation next week.

What do you think. We could get a random order and draft on the forum.

I'm in for either format

(07-13-2017, 06:31 PM)JonDoe Wrote: I was thinking of a confederations game but we each control the two kingdoms in the same starting region. I was going to wait a week to start since I am on vacation next week.

What do you think. We could get a random order and draft on the forum.

My only concern with this is that it will leave a lot of empty regions. I'd like to limit the players to 5-6 so that we can do a fast turnaround with some reliability.

(07-14-2017, 01:54 PM)Drogo Wrote:
(07-13-2017, 06:31 PM)JonDoe Wrote: I was thinking of a confederations game but we each control the two kingdoms in the same starting region.  I was going to wait a week to start since I am on vacation next week.

What do you think.   We could get a random order and draft on the forum.

My only concern with this is that it will leave a lot of empty regions.  I'd like to limit the players to 5-6 so that we can do a fast turnaround with some reliability.
We could preset teams to make all region with at least two sets of kingdom with boarders

NE CI
WA DW
SO AM
IL RA
DA LI

Make it needing 6 regions to win and things would be interesting.

Ok im in

I think it would be slightly better if we all submitted our choices from 1 thru 5 to an outside party(secret). That way we would know only the pairings, but not know what player was in which location. EX I might get my first choice, but it may have been a 3rd picked region. Draft order determined by outside party.

Looks like we have 4 players and would need a volunteer draft master.